Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Looks like now that Bannon is the only guy left from the original regime he has all the power. Immigration is a big target now. Colleges will be thoroughly under siege. Police measures will become harsher. Minorities and women about to get blasted. Don't think black people aren't in the firing lines.

I'd say expect a resurgence of alt-right energy the remaining year. They are going to start eating soon.

Well it has to. Couldn't repeal Obamacare and doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon, so they have to go to the next move. Immigration. If he fails that, he's going to be offed by one of his own kind.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so you value non-educated blacks more than blacks with an education (college or trade)? that's interesting.
What do you mean?

Its hard enough for africans/carribbeans to get here anyways. This barely changes anything, honestly.

AND they're the most educated. THE MOST.

My stance has always been against illegals.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:dwillhuh:

nikka, you are a first generation Caribbean immigrant.

The end result is there will be less black immigrants entering the U.S. Cut off your nose to spite your face brehs.
Do you really hate Mexicans that much? Despite the fact that you are dating one? :mjgrin:

The more information that comes out about brehito the more I just :dahell:.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think one possible benefit is that he is disenfranchising so many groups of people, it should be much easier, (which doesn't mean it will) to organize for 2018 and, 2020, with an agenda. The ones who were too righteous or uninvolved for Hillary, will come out, hopefully, in far greater numbers.

Trans Gender
Gay
Anyone affected by legal or illegal immigrations
Minorities across the board, black to middle eastern.

Plus others, that's a very diverse and wide ranging coalition, just needs someone to bring it together a little tighter.

im not you

All Star
Daps
motherfukker, trump could be out in either 3 or 7 years, right?. wham bam, overturn this 'horrific' policy. problem gone

its not that simple. theres no guarantee at all that it can/will be overturned once implemented, especially when the negative effects of it won't be hitting folks in their wallet in the short term.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not that simple. theres no guarantee at all that it can/will be overturned once implemented, especially when the negative effects of it won't be hitting folks in their wallet in the short term.
theres also no guarantee it will be implemented :dead:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
some people in here are just mad that their future voting base isn't going to be let in :lolbron:

basically, then they get mad when that same population votes for people like trump and massa's wife loses

any black person that thinks immigrants are going to save black people from white supremacy is retarded

this proposal is neither here nor there as for as black people are concerned