Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:what:

It will lower the total number of black immigrants. How is this a positive thing?

Plus this won't stem illegal immigration so in actuality the total number of black immigrants compared to Mexicans immigrants (legal and illegal) will be lower.

By the way, is your Mexican girlfriend here legally?

:ufdup:

its not a positive or negative thing, its just what it is

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
son no one is trying to impress you. have fun with all these old fukks depending on your tax dollars to survive 20-25 years from now if this bullshyt goes thru and the tax base keeps shrinking due to low birth/low immigration. if yall think taxes are high now :umad:
:what: motherfukker, trump could be out in either 3 or 7 years, right?. wham bam, overturn this 'horrific' policy. problem gone :russ:

when are you dudes gonna stop assigning these godlike powers to trump :bryan:am i really that bad of a person for not buying into this 'the sky is falling' bullshyt? jesus christ

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Looks like now that Bannon is the only guy left from the original regime he has all the power. Immigration is a big target now. Colleges will be thoroughly under siege. Police measures will become harsher. Minorities and women about to get blasted. Don't think black people aren't in the firing lines.

I'd say expect a resurgence of alt-right energy the remaining year. They are going to start eating soon.