Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2550.jpg
"He's only going after illegals, they're breaking the law and bringing in DRUGS. Can you believe it? DRUGS!"

3719.jpg
"He's getting rid of the illegal Mexicans who take desireable lettuce picking jobs from black Americans."

7706.jpg
"Look at the bright side. More people NOT in America means more targets for our drones. Stop being afraid of geopolitical power."

Trump crafting plan to slash legal immigration

:mjlol:if you believe republican senators want to raise working class wages in any way
If you read the article, it clearly says Tom Cotton is behind this. And it would have to pass both houses first.
what are you implying, that i care about this? :mjlol:

let me know when every american has the job, money, and place to live that they want
This, is bad.

Even former POTUS Bush (both) disagree
This isn't happening yet. Besides on this you never called for legal immigration to stop to I don't know why OP called you guys out.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Societies that have constant flow of genetics and new ideas survive, countries that have stagnant growth and low genetic inflow die.

As to why Rome lasted 1,000 years and Sparta last 2 centuries.

Immigration is a positive not a negative. See Japan in 50 years
See Japan now lol. One of the reasons why immigration is good is that it prevents your country from dying when people don't want to have kids anymore!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have uninformed, pedestrian, "hey, what do i know?" political opinions, brehs
millions of americans live in poverty, competing for resources. what the fukk do i care if ONE more person emigrates here until those people, OUR people are better off?

the best youve been able to muster is "a few doctors come over"? "this is how rome died off"? gimme a fukkin break :russ::russ::russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
2550.jpg
"He's only going after illegals, they're breaking the law and bringing in DRUGS. Can you believe it? DRUGS!"

3719.jpg
"He's getting rid of the illegal Mexicans who take desireable lettuce picking jobs from black Americans."

7706.jpg
"Look at the bright side. More people NOT in America means more targets for our drones. Stop being afraid of geopolitical power."

Trump crafting plan to slash legal immigration

:mjlol:if you believe republican senators want to raise working class wages in any way
you'd be better served with half as much trolling.

My stance in particular is clear against illegals.

im not you

All Star
Daps
millions of americans live in poverty, competing for resources. what the fukk do i care if ONE more person emigrates here until those people, OUR people are better off?

the best youve been able to muster is "a few doctors come over"? "this is how rome died off"? gimme a fukkin break :russ::russ::russ:

A) the American birth rate is low

B) baby boomers heading into retirement = tax revenues taking a hit, and more people relying on tax revenues

If there are not enough people in a country to replace an aging work force, what is the solution?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
it's already happening unofficially

people who are applying to change their status from a short-term/contract visa to one with duration of purpose are being made to pay more fees and file more paperwork, delaying the response further (it was already 3-18 months), causing a lot of people to just give up

and these are nonimmigrant visa statuses officially too, but essentially a pass to stay here for 5+ years and get a leg up in the H1B lottery

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
When people of color relocate it is called immigration
When people of non-color relocate it is called repatriation

:stopitslime:

What the fuk are "people of color"?

Poc is just a phrase to exploit black history by non black people

This bill will have no impact on black people, and a minor impact on black immigrants

It will have a major impact on asians and hispanics, they need to #holdtheirownnuts, don't try to coral
Black people into it

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Societies that have constant flow of genetics and new ideas survive, countries that have stagnant growth and low genetic inflow die.

As to why Rome lasted 1,000 years and Sparta last 2 centuries.

Immigration is a positive not a negative. See Japan in 50 years

The proposal doesn't stop immigration it just lowers it

So the Japan model doesn't apply

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A) the American birth rate is low

B) baby boomers heading into retirement = tax revenues taking a hit, and more people relying on tax revenues

If there are not enough people in a country to replace an aging work force, what is the solution?
:mjlol: america does not have a problem with birth rate. thats asinine

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
What the fuk are "people of color"?

Poc is just a phrase to exploit black history by non black people

This bill will have no impact on black people, and a minor impact on black immigrants

It will have a major impact on asians and hispanics, they need to #holdtheirownnuts, don't try to coral
Black people into it
Don't swear n reference to me, wierdo

im not you

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: america does not have a problem with birth rate. thats asinine

cue the typical cac mamba post with a smilie and a one liner indicating he has no idea what hes talking about

U.S. Fertility Rate Reaches a Record Low

In an analysis issued by the National Center for Health Statistics, researchers report that birthrates declined to record lows in all groups under age 30. Among women ages 20 to 24, the decline was 4 percent. For women 25 to 29, the rate fell 2 percent.

The decrease in the birthrate among teenagers — 9 percent from 2015 to 2016 — continues a long-term decline: 67 percent since 1991.

“The decline in teens is across the board,” said the lead author, Brady E. Hamilton, a statistician and demographer with the center. “Younger teens, older teens, and across all racial and ethnic groups.”

The present overall fertility rate puts the United States population below replacement level, but that does not mean the population is declining.

“Yes, it’s below replacement level, but not dramatically so,” Dr. Brady said. “We have a high level of influx of immigrants that compensates for it.”

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: