Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
what if im not thinking of myself, im thinking of the americans who are already here?

napoleon posts data and articles all the time about how immigration HURTS poorer americans. the fact that i agree with that makes me what, exactly?
makes you like most Americans. Only thinking about Americans (yourself)

You don't care that we spend TRILLIONS to keep Americans in over 100 other countries. Fighting their wars, involving ourselves in their issues, killing their poor and innocent, and wasting our damn money

You don't care to enact some action that'll reign that shyt in and use that money to help poor Americans and also help other people by leaving them alone.

Nah you just care that for whatever reason, they want to come here and that will somehow effect poor people here so fukk them. But are you actually doing anything yourself to help poor Americans? Or are you just bytching about what others are doing to hurt them?

Like I said. Talk talk talk. No actual action. You say you care so much. So how much of your time and money is helping these poor Americans

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
HL seems to operate under the pretense that white people are racist looking to oppress blacks until immigration comes up.

But immigration has long been white supremacists' #1 tool.

The notion that limiting immigration is going to force a racist to hire more blacks or pay blacks more just absurd.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The notion that limiting immigration is going to force a racist to hire more blacks or pay blacks more just absurd.
Whenever I see this argument, I'm tempted to make this same comment. Just been to lazy but you're exactly right. The major change in immigration policy happened in the 60s. Before that, blacks and white worked side by side without any issues before those immigrants came and messed up the equal opportunity to employment in society as a whole :troll:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
makes you like most Americans. Only thinking about Americans (yourself)

You don't care that we spend TRILLIONS to keep Americans in over 100 other countries. Fighting their wars, involving ourselves in their issues, killing their poor and innocent, and wasting our damn money

You don't care to enact some action that'll reign that shyt in and use that money to help poor Americans and also help other people by leaving them alone.

Nah you just care that for whatever reason, they want to come here and that will somehow effect poor people here so fukk them. But are you actually doing anything yourself to help poor Americans? Or are you just bytching about what others are doing to hurt them?

Like I said. Talk talk talk. No actual action. You say you care so much. So how much of your time and money is helping these poor Americans
again, the bolded is all correct and i say that shyt all the time

doesnt change the fact that what i said is NOT WRONG :jaymad:it just hurts your feelings

and for the record, lets not act like EVERY immigrant comes here because they were victimized by the US by default :childplease: ease back on the guilt

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
This is not coming from a place of helping all Americans. It's coming from alt-right ethno-nationalism. Trust me when I say that this Bannonism doesn't have black people's interest in mind - just white people's. It is essentially doubling down on the notion that all other people (black, yellow, brown) represent shytty culture.

When the ethno-nationalists include black people in their master race let me know.
Sure, but how exactly is this harming the black community?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
HL seems to operate under the pretense that white people are racist looking to oppress blacks until immigration comes up.

But immigration has long been white supremacists' #1 tool.

yeah but you seem to be under the notion that bringing in more "people of color" will make america less racist, which is truly absurd

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
again, the bolded is all correct and i say that shyt all the time

doesnt change the fact that what i said is NOT WRONG :jaymad:it just hurts your feelings

and for the record, lets not act like EVERY immigrant comes here because they were victimized by the US by default :childplease: ease back on the guilt
I just think differently. It's not so much guilt. I just don't give a fukk about claiming some region of earth, like we better than or should have more than the next

If some person born somewhere else on earth, can come here and outwork you, out hustle the system, or click up and stack more as a family than you, a natural born citizen, then oh well nikka

Immigration ain't stopped me from eating. Drop me off in another country and I'm not gonna starve. I'm gonna take care of mine.

I'm just not gonna act like I care about the shyt when in reality, I really don't. Americans been poor for centuries and nobody cared about them. Now somebody points the fingers at immigrants like that's gonna be the answer.

Put a full on travel ban and stack walls all around. Rich people still gonna fukk poor people out of their money at the same rate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch yet another bill proposed by these losers go nowhere when they trot this guy out as their pitchman:shaq2:
isnt that a good thing :mjlol:

i swear to fukkin christ, it seems like none of you "the sky is falling" dudes can make up your mind. is the trump administration the most incompetent trash the country has ever seen, a hair away from being impeached across the board because of 'russia'?

or are they a well oiled political machine that passes bills whenever they please, and every one of trump's whims, ideas and tweets becomes law for 100 years the instant he snaps his fingers

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just think differently. It's not so much guilt. I just don't give a fukk about claiming some region of earth, like we better than or should have more than the next

If some person born somewhere else on earth, can come here and outwork you, out hustle the system, or click up and stack more as a family than you, a natural born citizen, then oh well nikka

Immigration ain't stopped me from eating. Drop me off in another country and I'm not gonna starve. I'm gonna take care of mine.

I'm just not gonna act like I care about the shyt when in reality, I really don't. Americans been poor for centuries and nobody cared about them. Now somebody points the fingers at immigrants like that's gonna be the answer.

Put a full on travel ban and stack walls all around. Rich people still gonna fukk poor people out of their money at the same rate
:dead: i dont think we disagree as much as you think

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
yeah but you seem to be under the notion that bringing in more "people of color" will make america less racist, which is truly absurd
Everyone knows that's not my position.

We also know your position is a result of your relationship with your affluent Mexican gf who can't get into the country legally and harbors resentment against those who do.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Everyone knows that's not my position.

We also know your position is a result of your relationship with your affluent Mexican gf who can't get into the country legally and harbors resentment against those who do.

so then what exactly is your position on the proposal?