Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fuk are "people of color"?

Poc is just a phrase to exploit black history by non black people

This bill will have no impact on black people, and a minor impact on black immigrants

It will have a major impact on asians and hispanics, they need to #holdtheirownnuts, don't try to coral
Black people into it
so it wont have impact on black people trying to get stay in usa that are from europe, carribbean or africa?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How exactly does this make African Americans worse off?
more whites in, more whites for them to hookup with our jobs, more whites to vote, more reason to ignore us when they don't need our vote to win, less percentage of whites on welfare, and commiting crime, more excuses why it's cool to shoot us, they gotta live somewhere?, more gentrification.... etc etc etc

if there's 10 blacks and 100 whites in a room... then they let in 200 more whites and 10 more blacks.... who's going to lose out?

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
more whites in, more whites for them to hookup with our jobs, more whites to vote, more reason to ignore us when they don't need our vote to win, less percentage of whites on welfare, and commiting crime, more excuses why it's cool to shoot us, they gotta live somewhere?, more gentrification.... etc etc etc

if there's 10 blacks and 100 whites in a room... then they let in 200 more whites and 10 more blacks.... who's going to lose out?
He doesn't give a shyt breh. :francis:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

:dwillhuh:

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Limiting the amount of legal immigration isn't going to help with undocumented immigration. It is a supply and demand issue. Companies go and search for undocumented labor because it is cheaper and they like the skill sets many migrants bring.

Another huge issues is by expanding immigration to meet demand, we can monitor our borders already. Our current system is already tough, long, and expensive; this causes chaos and disruption to the system. My mom waited 10 to be a US citizen and it took 6-8 years to get a green card for her sister. Our system is broken AND now Trump wants to put even more pressure on it by limiting it even further.

If this is about helping US workers why isn't there a comprehensive program to make trade school and higher education affordable. Trump administration is already floating the idea to get rid of loan forgiveness. That isn't helping US workers become more competitive. By not making higher education and trade school accessible, he is making the skills gap even wider. There are also a limited amount of US born workers that are in manual labor or have skill sets for advanced manual labor.

This reeks of fear and racism. This is about keeping the US white, not providing US people with work.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This bill isn't passing the Senate. Too many moderates in the Senate. If it was introduced in the House it would pass with flying colors. A lot or hard right trash in the House.

Trump might try something on Executive Order and the courts will probably block it.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
How exactly does this make African Americans worse off?

This is not coming from a place of helping all Americans. It's coming from alt-right ethno-nationalism. Trust me when I say that this Bannonism doesn't have black people's interest in mind - just white people's. It is essentially doubling down on the notion that all other people (black, yellow, brown) represent shytty culture.

When the ethno-nationalists include black people in their master race let me know.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not coming from a place of helping all Americans. It's coming from alt-right ethno-nationalism. Trust me when I say that this Bannonism doesn't have black people's interest in mind - just white people's. It is essentially doubling down on the notion that all other people (black, yellow, brown) represent shytty culture.

When the ethno-nationalists include black people in their master race let me know.

Bingo.

If you find yourself supporting avowed White Supremicist goals, it might be time to reexamine your positions.

Bannon and his ilk want this country to go back to when the White population was 90%.

How did that work out for black people?

:patrice: