Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he didn't, Miller looked unhinged, even Eric Bolling said don't put him in a front of a camera again.
:stopitslime: he got exposed as a smug liberal cocksucker. that was straight up embarrassing to not only himself, but the left's entire crusade against trumps immigration cut :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
miller was just grandstanding and trying to steamroll acosta with a whole bunch of bullshyt...and he was able to cuz he was the one with the mic.

these dudes just step up to the podium and do whatever they can to please you alt-right dudes and daddy cheeto.
nah :dead: normally id agree, but just nah. this was disgraceful

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I just want you guys to remember, the guy who posted the quotes below is the son of parents from the US Virgin Islands, and is also in a relationship with a Mexican girl.

Wait. One very very important historical lesson about the US Virgin Islands. According to google, The US Virgin Islands belonged to the Dutch until 1917. Which means that up until 1917, TWISM's bloodline was danish - not American. Citizenship wasn't granted to inhabitants of the US Virgin Island until 1927. This means the 14th amendment which provides citizenship by birth on sovereign soil was EXTENDED to his family, in the same way it's extend to every child of undocumented immigrants in this country today.

At this point, I would love to know if his parents are actually from the Virgin Islands, or just 20th century anchor babies. That would probably be one of the greatest ironies of HL history. Either way:

i dont think black people are at war but i dont think black people should lift a pinky to help immigration reform unless its immigrants from africa or the caribbean, immigration reform in no way shape or form is a priority for this country or black people and its politically stupid for black people to allow it to become priority

im glad this latest effort is about to go down in flames, its a total piece of shyt legislation

Nah I don't, and like I said black people whether from africa or caribbean should seperate themselves from Eastern Europeans and Muslims and from leftist notions of mass immigration and multiple culturalism

:laff: muhfukka is from the Caribbean talking about he's against multiculturalism

it doesnt, immigration from africa and the caribbean does help increase the number of black people and a certain amount of immigration is healthy for the overall economy

but the mass influx of people into the us does not help black people

black people dodged a huge bullet by hillary losing, the democrats plan to legalize 11 million illegal immigrants and increase legal immigration and promote bilingualism in the us would have had a negative impact on the black community

:mjpls: what about that mass influx of people in 1927

immigrants are not anti white supremacy, quite the opposite most immigrants fully support white supremacy

latin america has a longer history of white supremacy and oppressing black people than the united states and asians and people of the middle east have their own forms of supremacy that compliment white supremacy

if black people want to take on white supremacy then we should take on white supremacy, period, the notion of using immigrants to fight white supremacy is ignorant and cowardly

that really isnt a case for immigration

that just points to the fact that immigration to america is family based when it should be skilled base

imo yeah, increasing the overall number of black people helps black people overall

but the problem is that africans and caribbeans only make up a small percentage of the overall immigrant population, so in and of itself, that small benefit is not enough for black people to support more immigration, imo

my overall position, regardless of race, is that a little immigration is good, a lot of immigration is bad

negroes are not next, we are the first, there is nothing that donald trump can do to black people that hasnt been done already or that is going to be worse then what has already been done

its immigrants that needed to understand that they were next when they were shytting on and stepping over black people

:laff: cuz I'm in tears right now. This dude is one of the first people in his family born stateside, talking about "a little immigration is good, a lot of immigration is bad."

:laff: how y'all let this nikka false claim like this for this long bruh? this ain't ordinary bruh. I'm offended right now.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Back in reality, under the current immigration system black people became the third largest minority group down from second with asians on the running for second

And the majority of African and Caribbean countries speak English and have an increasing amount of educated professionals with no jobs

So let's marinate on these two facts
SHut up anchor baby :mjgrin:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Back in reality, under the current immigration system black people became the third largest minority group down from second with asians on the running for second

And the majority of African and Caribbean countries speak English and have an increasing amount of educated professionals with no jobs

So let's marinate on these two facts
and that means the gaps can't get any larger correct? wrong

because of the money and education in asian countries, they are taught english in school AND have better schools.. which is why this a two part bill.. you need to have both.. that's great that they can speak english in some african countries... are there schools well funded and providing higher levels of education on the same level as white and asian countries?

no.... so will that gap widen or shorten?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I just want you guys to remember, the guy who posted the quotes below is the son of parents from the US Virgin Islands, and is also in a relationship with a Mexican girl.

Wait. One very very important historical lesson about the US Virgin Islands. According to google, The US Virgin Islands belonged to the Dutch until 1917. Which means that up until 1917, TWISM's bloodline was danish - not American. Citizenship wasn't granted to inhabitants of the US Virgin Island until 1927. This means the 14th amendment which provides citizenship by birth on sovereign soil was EXTENDED to his family, in the same way it's extend to every child of undocumented immigrants in this country today.

At this point, I would love to know if his parents are actually from the Virgin Islands, or just 20th century anchor babies. That would probably be one of the greatest ironies of HL history. Either way:

:laff: muhfukka is from the Caribbean talking about he's against multiculturalism

:mjpls: what about that mass influx of people in 1927

:laff: cuz I'm in tears right now. This dude is one of the first people in his family born stateside, talking about "a little immigration is good, a lot of immigration is bad."

:laff: how y'all let this nikka false claim like this for this long bruh? this ain't ordinary bruh. I'm offended right now.

you/re in your room googling virgin islands history?

:mjlol:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
and that means the gaps can't get any larger correct? wrong

because of the money and education in asian countries, they are taught english in school AND have better schools.. which is why this a two part bill.. you need to have both.. that's great that they can speak english in some african countries... are there schools well funded and providing higher levels of education on the same level as white and asian countries?

no.... so will that gap widen or shorten?

i dont know to be honest, it can go either way, i dont think anybody knows what will happen

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
And the US gave weapons to Iraq. Woop dee damn doo.

And Mexico was soooo stable and we had no immigration issues prior to Obama too right?

this whole liberal/conservative fukkery has ruined this country. Vast majority of people on both sides are much closer to the middle but leave it up to these assclowns in the media and these politicians to act like it HAS TO BE one side or the other.
Ya I dont disagree
Both sides are stupid
But im not sure if both sides are closer to the middle.
I think that was true around Eisenhower's time but people are too divided by indoctrination now.
The are gone too far deep.
Maybe you are still right though, I can only hope.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Societies that have constant flow of genetics and new ideas survive, countries that have stagnant growth and low genetic inflow die.

As to why Rome lasted 1,000 years and Sparta last 2 centuries.

Immigration is a positive not a negative. See Japan in 50 years
:hhh: the meaning of being a proud Roman was lost due to inadequate attempts to promote nationalism

So people that oppose this what aspects do you oppose:

- No welfare payments for newly arrived immigrants
- Only immigrants allowed in are skilled ones
- Immigrants have to speak English to some degree
- Immigrants would have to have a job when coming in
- No chain migration

Come on. Lets be HL for once and actually have policy discussion about it instead of getting all homotional over sob stories.
Look at how many people who oppose the bill in the thread, haven't responded specifically about which parts they don't like. Entire thread full of buzzwords and red herrings from "informed" critics.smh

Personally of the 5 above points, the only one I don't really like is the English speaking requirement.
Even the UN has default languages for a reason, to effectively communicate
Air travel industry, that includes most countries, has a default language to effectively communicate

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
WTF is going in this thread? It's a total clusterfukk!

Anyway, I don't think this is the worst kinda immigration reform. I COULD BE WRONG! Please EDUCATE me if you feel differently

It's better than that dumbass "build a wall, and make Mexico pay for it. Oh wait, we can't do that? OK, lets let the american people pay through tax dollars!" idea

Honestly, this is similar to something that Hillary Clinton should have introduced as an answer to Trump's wall. Maybe not exactly like this, but something similar and thought out.

In any event, someone try to objectively educate me on this.