Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tara Satmayer is so right about what happened today. Trump and the WH are f*cking IDIOTS sending out Miller to sell the issue first. They should have got Senators to introduce it BEFORE anything. Legal Immigration is a serious issue that both Rs and Ds should address but when you send out a goon like Miller the bill is D.O.A.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
It all makes sense now. TWISM13 is mad that his English speaking Mexcian girlfriend can't get her visa/citizenship.

the-wire-o.gif

And I ate a pollo asado burrito yesterday too, I'm such a hypocrite

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And I ate a pollo asado burrito yesterday too, I'm such a hypocrite
Why are you in love with women from racist countries breh? Why are you trying to bring these racists back to America? You going to marry this non-african? How's Umar going to feel about that?

Preaching the strong black family narrative :hula:Flying to mexico to dikk down mexican bae!

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Tara Satmayer is so right about what happened today. Trump and the WH are f*cking IDIOTS sending out Miller to sell the issue first. They should have got Senators to introduce it BEFORE anything. Legal Immigration is a serious issue that both Rs and Ds should address but when you send out a goon like Miller the bill is D.O.A.
Sometimes I think Trump and team aren't seriously trying to get this stuff passed out of:

- Ignorance
- Distraction from other scandals ie Russia
- Lack of foresight
- Lack of political experience
- Trying to show base they are trying to do as promised but doing so half-heartedly and blaming Democrats and establishment Republicans for their lack of approval

Or a combination of the above.

I think this is numbers 2 and 5. They had to get some heat off of other things happening while riling up their base.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Why are you in love with women from racist countries breh? Why are you trying to bring these racists back to America? You going to marry this non-african? How's Umar going to feel about that?

Preaching the strong black family narrative :hula:Flying to mexico to dikk down mexican bae!

I'm just tryna create some black brown unity and make the world a better place

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
well, its dead now so...

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
:ld:O
have uninformed, pedestrian, "hey, what do i know?" political opinions, brehs
or maybe he's being realistic :jbhmm:

I know it sounds crazy :bryan:

But according to everyone here he is going to gut social programs , kill jobs and raises taxes on everyone , but the rich .

How does adding more people to the problem help ?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I gotta say one thing to liberals.
Some of you mad stupid.

I am a vegetarian & against animal abuse.
In arizona & surroundings when they want to herd horses so they all go to another spot they scare them with helicopters and make all run a specific direction.
It scares the horses & some get into accidents.

1) Liberals want refugees to be able to come to the U.S. But Obama sold weapons to the saudis which they used to bomb the middle east which caused refugees.

2) You want mexicans to come to the U.S. but support Obama even after fast & furious which further destabalized mexico, causing mexicans to flee.

Both instances are just like helicopters scaring horses, you welcome the horses & oppose those that do not want the horses but you support the helicopters.

What kind of dumb shyt is that?

And then climate change.
You supported Obama & Hillary, both got the military industrial complex on their pockets(yes like bush & cheney) & oil companies.
War & oil causes ALOT OF FRIGGING POLLUTION.

You guys are so lost man...
The DNC will never nominate someone not pro-war.
Yes neither will the RNC, but you guys do not fight for what your platform pretends it fights for.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I gotta say one thing to liberals.
Some of you mad stupid.

I am a vegetarian & against animal abuse.
In arizona & surroundings when they want to herd horses so they all go to another spot they scare them with helicopters and make all run a specific direction.
It scares the horses & some get into accidents.

1) Liberals want refugees to be able to come to the U.S. But Obama sold weapons to the saudis which they used to bomb the middle east which caused refugees.

2) You want mexicans to come to the U.S. but support Obama even after fast & furious which further destabalized mexico, causing mexicans to flee.

Both instances are just like helicopters scaring horses, you welcome the horses & oppose those that do not want the horses but you support the helicopters.

What kind of dumb shyt is that?

And then climate change.
You supported Obama & Hillary, both got the military industrial complex on their pockets(yes like bush & cheney) & oil companies.
War & oil causes ALOT OF FRIGGING POLLUTION.

You guys are so lost man...
The DNC will never nominate someone not pro-war.
Yes neither will the RNC, but you guys do not fight for what your platform pretends it fights for.