Trump is about to open the country back up

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Its because of the usps fiasco....shyt open up...mail volume picks up...

destroy the post office...how will the stimulus checks bein mailed get out ...trump know what hes doin...he thinks
got nothing to do with the USPS. he just doesn't want to have to keep givin out "stimulus" money from everything being shut down.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Not a Trump fan at all but I agree with anybody that wants to start pushing forward. Can't do this shyt forever. People losing jobs left and right.

If you going to die, you going to die. You can't stop that.

I'm honestly surprised how many posters here think a 1 year + lockdown is feasible.

That being said, the reopening process has to be done carefully. But it should be done once it can happen in a manner that won't overwhelm hospitals.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I'm honestly surprised how many posters here think a 1 year + lockdown is feasible.

That being said, the reopening process has to be done carefully. But it should be done once it can happen in a manner that won't overwhelm hospitals.

How can it be done carefully right now if the numbers of infections and deaths haven’t decreased(higher than what they were), there is no vaccines or “cure”, people need offices that maintain 6 feet of distance space between employees plus masks and other gear, and many people still haven’t been tested. I don’t think reopening carefully can truly happen right now unless all those measures are in place and numbers have decreased. None of which has happened.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Can't stay locked down forever. This shyt is annoying. If you elderly or have major health problems stay your ass at home.

And how exactly would that work?

Can a 300 lb man call out of work due to the risk? How about a diabetic? A person with high blood pressure?

Would thier bosses just let them stay home and miss work?

Not a Trump fan at all but I agree with anybody that wants to start pushing forward. Can't do this shyt forever. People losing jobs left and right.

If you going to die, you going to die. You can't stop that.

fukk that.

You can bring back jobs but you can't bring back people. Also try telling that to the family of the 27 year old grocery store cashier who died of Covid 19 last week.

And if you are unemployed you get $2400 on top of whatever the state gives you for unemployment. That's basically equivalent to a $50k salary after payroll taxes so miss me with that.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Naw. Just stay home if you got medical issues. Open this bytch back up.

why do you want it opened immediately right now when the situation is actually worse than what it was when this first started? Did you lose your job? Feel restless about continuing staying home? I don’t understand proponents of opening it up right away when things have not improved. They’re anxious to jump right in and it makes little sense because all it will do is escalate shyt and send us back home in the same predicament. Even those that are unemployed they are receiving unemployment and stimulus benefits which provide incentive for them to stay home right now. I think another month or two of continuing distancing and quarantine may be necessary to truly see numbers decrease and get everyone prepared and with protective equipment. Otherwise it doesn’t make any sense. If someone has a good case for why it needs to be opened right away when nothing has changed, I’m all ears lol.

Last edited: