Trump is about to open the country back up

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
No one really knows shyt about this virus, Info about it keeps getting updated and this idiot wants to resume daily living?:gucci: If he does I hope he goes on trial for mass murder.

Also a lot of States are not testing as much as they should.

Florida already got exposed for this and ironically they’re a red state that’s going to listen to Trump when he says open shop.

:sitdown:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This would be something that will be a major turning point in this country. I don't wish the pain I'm going through on anyone, but the reality of the situation is, if this administration opens the country back up. even y'all that are cool with it, if you are ever faced with the hypothetical would you trade money for your loved ones life, i would hope you would pick the life. I know, not having money fukking sucks. Some people are quarantined, and not being able to see your loved ones sucks. Some people will commit suicide because of financial stress, it fukking sucks, but that is their choice to make (suicide). My wife tested negative for Covid, but found out this morning she got put back on the vent because she wasn't breathing well, still don't know why, can't get any dr's or nurses on the phone, but I do know that they are testing her again. What I'm saying is, these are the things people are going through from this virus, and if we open the country back up, which would be a purely financial decision, there will be so many more people that will suffer because no matter what, they won't open the hospitals back up, they CAN'T. If you ask me, or any other person. would you trade a life of poverty for your wife's life, it is a fukking no brainer, less than a half a heartbeat decision. The sick part is, this is the richest country in the history of the world, we have a very low info, con-man, unethical business man running this country, with no regard for humanity. We have enough money to build this country into something that has rarely been seen in this world, a nation that cares more about it's citizens than money, more about advancing civilization than war, more about loving each other than trying to be "feared and respected". A lot of people are going to look back at this time in history and either be able to live the rest of their lives knowing they did the right thing, or look back and have to live with consequences on their consciences of the call for the "instant gratification" of calling other people "pussies" and demanding that everybody get on with their lives and suck it up.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing is, Republicans are supposed to be for state rights and limited government interference..

5aXRxoC.gif

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have no problem with opening the country back up IF we had serological testing for anti-bodies on a mass scale and continued mass testing for covid cases. But this guy has not said a word hinting he was looking to do that. If I can be tested for anti-bodies and be shown to be immune, I'd go out without worry.

If he cared that much about the economy, he would be moving heaven and earth to do this but see, he doesn't take initiative on anything and is not even hinting at doing this. He doesn't respect the scientific approach to this problem at all and only listened after two months of taking a beating PR wise.

I was literally just saying earlier today that I'd love to get some IgG testing done, because I'm pretty sure I got this shyt back in November and it'd be nice to just not even worry about it anymore.