Trump is about to ban TikTok in the US

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why can't apps nowadays just be like Myspace? Tom never collected our data and sold it or any of that shyt. He built a tight social media website, gave us all some memories, made his money, then fukked off.

I wish so tech CEOs could be like tom

mstom_400x400.jpg

Btw he has an amazing Instagram. Everyone's day 1 social media friend :pachaha:

Tom Anderson (@myspacetom) • Instagram photos and videos
And I'd bet the fact that he ISN'T like that is why he disappeared lol. As with anything else adapt or die.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Say good bye to the female vote and the people under 30. Trump mad that his approval ratings are plummeting and gotten the worst job report in US History.

He is running on fumes since his rallies are now gone.
Tik Tok should have been banned. It’s the right move. Everything doesn’t have to revolve around the election.

Daps
I don’t think he has the authority to do this. What’s his enforcement mechanism? I also think there’s a pretty big first amendment issue with this too.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I don’t think he has the authority to do this. What’s his enforcement mechanism? I also think there’s a pretty big first amendment issue with this too.

would love to see lawyers representing the chinese government argue to keep tiktok legal on the grounds of the first amendment in front of the supreme court.

Daps
would love to see lawyers representing the chinese government argue to keep tiktok legal on the grounds of the first amendment in front of the supreme court.

it wouldn’t be from the Chinese lawyers. It’d be from some clout chasing user arguing that banning tik tok harms their freedom of expression.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump may actually be right here. China has proven that thry simply can’t be trusted. They are not an aly. Let an American company do their own version of Tik tok which is what will happen.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
it wouldn’t be from the Chinese lawyers. It’d be from some clout chasing user arguing that banning tik tok harms their freedom of expression.

true, good point

i dont think the court would rule in their favor. there are countless other platforms to express oneself...they found ways to express themselves before tiktok and can record dumb videos of themselves and upload them elsewhere. id imagine it would get tossed pretty quickly