All the coli brehs who denied Israel genocide exposure is not the main reason behind tiktok ban, I await your unreserved apology

Daps
we don't need them to be friends to be allied against the wholesale ownership of major media platforms by caucasians.

"Despite significant economic advancement over several decades, the report also highlights numerous barriers to economic advancement. The result, the report’s authors write, is persistent economic and political disparities. The racial income gap has been virtually unchanged for more than 20 years, with Black Americans making on average 64% of the income of white people, the report notes."

but we prospering..:rudy:

that is how you win.

the english cut deals in every direction to end up top dog.

one of them led to the creation of israel.

they cut a deal with zionists/russia for a homeland.

they cut a deal with palestinians/arabs for help defeating the ottomans.

I'm giving yall real time info about how Chinese are mistreating and trying to harm black people in real time right now.

And yall say they aint our enemies?

Oh okay :mjpls:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm giving yall real time info about how Chinese are mistreating and trying to harm black people in real time right now.

And yall say they aint our enemies?

Oh okay :mjpls:

I never said they aren't our enemies, I said they have no authority over me. you say trying to harm black people but who is currently harming black people?

Daps
I never said they aren't our enemies, I said they have no authority over me. you say trying to harm black people but who is currently harming black people?

Do you believe Trump is good for Black America?

If I remember correctly, you're a Democrat shill.

China wants Trump in office and they are RIGHT NOW interfering with our elections to get Trump into office.

How is that not harming Black people?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean who didnt know this....:francis: anything the govt cant control or manipulate for information they fukk with it...

Daps
no i said they are enemies.

friends of convenience are not true friends.

that is how the brits won out.

read the link.

Breh if I remember correctly, you're not American. And you know you my guy... but you might need to sit this one out.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Do you believe Trump is good for Black America?

If I remember correctly, you're a Democrat shill.

China wants Trump in office and they are RIGHT NOW interfering with our elections to get Trump into office.

How is that not harming Black people?

youtube, facebook, instagram and twitter have a well documented right-wing pipeline algorithm, tiktok way less so. those are the american owned platforms that are actively endorsing a trump presidency via their algorithms.

Daps
youtube, facebook, instagram and twitter have a well documented right-wing pipeline algorithm, tiktok way less so. those are the american owned platforms that are actively endorsing a trump presidency via their algorithms.

And the government has been on their ass too. You know that as well as i do. Zuckerberg even had to give testimony to congress about how the right wing stuff they were pushing led to Jan 6. He also had to change up on letting people overseas advertise politics on FB. In 2016 and 2020, Russians was all on FB creating pages pushing black people to Trump and pushing literal false info to people. Now you can't do that and FB had processes in place to prevent that. I know because I run political campaigns and before 2020, we could do anything on FB. When we went back to FB in 2021, all that foolishness was shut down. They make you verify EVERYTHING now.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
And the government has been on their ass too. You know that as well as i do. Zuckerberg even had to give testimony to congress about how the right wing stuff they were pushing led to Jan 6. He also had to change up on letting people overseas advertise politics on FB. In 2016 and 2020, Russians was all on FB creating pages pushing black people to Trump and pushing literal false info to people. Now you can't do that and FB had processes in place to prevent that. I know because I run political campaigns and before 2020, we could do anything on FB. When we went back to FB in 2021, all that foolishness was shut down. They make you verify EVERYTHING now.

yet nothing has changed after years of public and congressional complaints, i'm saying currently tiktok has never had that right-wing pipeline unless you looked for it specifically and it started recommending that content to you. those other platforms will introduce right-wing even if a user has shown no interest in politics.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Not at all. Asians got too cute, now cacs gonna make them pay basically.

Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

thats my point, he'll argue whatever he sees is advantageous to him.