Trump is about to ban TikTok in the US

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Tired of all this p*ssyfooting around the issue just declare war already :stopitslime:

I look forward to attempting to storm the shores of the South China Sea with my fellow drafted coli brehs :blessed:

You must be a cac. I don't know any real black people trying to fight for this shyt hole country. USA got smacked in the mouth and loss to small ass Vietnam. You would be insane to think China wouldn't hulk smash the US when it came to war.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
You must be a cac. I don't know any real black people trying to fight for this shyt hole country. USA got smacked in the mouth and loss to small ass Vietnam. You would be insane to think China wouldn't hulk smash the US when it came to war.
I did it for the benefits :yeshrug:. They wouldn't hulk smash us, but we would lose if we were to fight them in thr south China sea. The range on their ballistic missles is crazy.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Its a joke relax old nikka

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Japan just did the same thing cause they were handing data over to the Chinese government. :yeshrug:
Basically this

China is forcing them to give them access to their data, which is millions of people even though they’ll deny it
Didn't Trump ban huawei too? Useless man.

Aren't there more pressing priorities in America than a teen app?
:francis:

Huawei overtakes Samsung as world’s biggest smartphone vendor, says report

By Sam Byford@345triangle Jul 30, 2020, 12:25am EDT

For the first time ever, Huawei has shipped more smartphones worldwide over a quarter than any other company, according to a new report from analyst firm Canalys. Huawei has long harbored ambitions to overtake Samsung as the world’s biggest smartphone seller, and going by the numbers from Canalys, that’s just what happened during the April-June period this year.
bruh, the shyt is basically spyware... thats why he’s banning it and why Huawei is banned.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Basically this

China is forcing them to give them access to their data, which is millions of people even though they’ll deny it

bruh, the shyt is basically spyware... thats why he’s banning it and why Huawei is banned.
Nonsense.

This is the real reason.
top-apps-q3-2019-ww-downloads.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Trump is gonna ban Tik Tok and get murked by a disgruntled zoomer. :wow:

Fred.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
:yeshrug: Either TokTok will be sold to an American company (The rumor right now is Microsoft) or another social media app will fill the void.
in which the Feds will have unlimited access to. so no different than it being in another country's hands.
Tik Tok is more popular than FedBook and FedStagram thats why they want it 'banned'

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
lol tik tok aint getting banned. all this talk for nothing
China started copping pleas.. the app would take MAJOR losses if it was banned in the US.

It was already banned in India and they had millions of users on the app every day.