Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Don’t forget a Dem won Mitch home state governorship, that’s should tell folk right there that it won’t be no cheating going on come election time.. :mjgrin:

Ms Graham is only ahead by 2pts to his Dem challenger who happens to be black.. shyt getting spokey :mjgrin:

Yep. None of that Russia crap either. All the Swing states got Democratic governors

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cant be this damn dumb. If anything this give his supporters more fuel to the fire to reelect this fool in 2020.

This is what got him elected in the first place.

Im convinced all yall nikkas is just plain stupid in this thread.

non educated nikkas dont have no common sense

yall celebrating shyt that dont mean shyt for this guy. If this was any other president then yea you would have a case. but this is not any normal president and we are not in a state or timeline of any normal presidency.

shyt yall think would effect him doesnt. Half yall thought hillary would win but didnt and was suprised this fool got elected. Nothing suprises me anymore with this dude .yet yall seem to think this impeachment will do something to him and his base

like i said during the election. this dude can punch a baby in broad daylight in timesquare and people would still vote for him.
You're a Trump supporter or anti Democrat. If not prove it or fuk outta this thread cause all you're trying to do is dissuade potential Democrat voters.
I've seen so many posts on here with people against impeachment or any other anti Trump or Republican actions and then try and mask it as concern by acting like Democrat supporters and throwing some line in there about how you hate Trump. It's not just Russian bots Which i can guarantee there are some on here but also Trump supporters who are starting to use their tactics by ultimately trying to dissuade potential Democrat voters cause that's the best they can do to try and save that racist az party.

Btw side note: i get angry and upset at reading comments online and seeing how racist these crackers really are and realising these are the same people that i went to school with and see at work everyday and smile in my face.
For any of the others brehs and brehettes just know 1 thing. These cacs are declining in population and will become a minority by far 1 day and that's why they're kicking and screaming now. Things will get worse before they eventually get better.
And for the hardcore militants out there, there are some genuinely good cacs out that also speak out against this shyt no matter how rare like the breh @fact in here. Tbh having white people supporting our cause isn't a bad thing no matter how bad some militants like to portray it.

Sorry for the rants, I'm on 1 today :lolbron:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@FAH1223

these are your hero’s

images

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Oh and so I'm at 7/11 a few minutes ago and some DOT Bro's come in and John from Massapequa, first time caller, long time listener proceeds to punch the cover of NYP or Daily News on the rack

I'm not sure if it was a fukk you fake news punch or a fukk you DJT punch but :mjlol:
:russ:

"...first time caller, long time listener..." I'm crying.