Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Supreme Court will rule in favor of Trump breh...the time to rely on the Supreme Court passed in 2016 when he was elected

Hopefully the next Dem President makes it their priority to stack the court in their favor with judges who live in this century
I think it would be 5 to 4. Robert's would join the 4 liberals for the sake of maintaining this democracy. It should be 9-0 though.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Oh and so I'm at 7/11 a few minutes ago and some DOT Bro's come in and John from Massapequa, first time caller, long time listener proceeds to punch the cover of NYP or Daily News on the rack

I'm not sure if it was a fukk you fake news punch or a fukk you DJT punch but :mjlol:
They love the NYP tho :mjgrin:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russian bot, has to be.
Also for the posters saying this isn't go to do anything you're 100% wrong. Orange chump is too emotional for it not to effect him, just look at the Debbie dingell comments he made for proof of that. Even his own supporters were groaning at that. Watch him fuk up even more in future rallies. He won't have the same confidence as he did last time with nothing to lose.
And @Renzo I've seen your posts regarding the possibility of the senate removing him and just wanna say i agree with you. Even Republican senate can get to the point where they realise he's going to completely fuk up the party forever and decide to remove him especially with new shyt he's done and doing being revealed almost daily. At the end of the day Republicans are obviously party over country so will remove him if they think it's causing too much damage but will package it as them thinking of what's best for the country and try to take all the credit for it.
Very slim chance but the possiblity is there. Dems need to hold out on sending it to the senate and let that Orange chump shoot himself in the foot a little bit more. He WILL do something irredeemable, even in the eyes of white supremacist Republicans. He's too emotional not to.
And before dikkheads like @Mephistopheles quote my post while ignoring certain parts i just wanna highlight that i said a VERY slim possibility so don't think I'm disillusional and think this is definitely going to happen.
Real shyt and my optimism comes from the fact being we werent even supposed to get to this point. Impeachment, according to the weirdo concern trollls was going to be a death knell for Democrats and it was absolutely to backfire if attempted. You can go back as recent as September to see these bots saying the same thing ad naseum. Then it was itll fight up his base.. wrong again..my favorite was "if it doesnt matter to Trump supporters whats the point"its a lost cause. They have been consistently wrong and they will be wrong on his removal as well.