Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You are probably right breh but there is a possibility even if very slim. All we can do is hope :mjcry:.

Btw you are 1 of the very few concern posters in here that i don't believe is a troll or undercover Trump supporter :ehh:

@acri1 isn't a troll. he's just on mission to post "the senate won't convict him" 5000 times. he's gotta be pretty close by now. :ehh:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calling others c00ns, trolls and negging them for having different opinions will only seperate us

I will not neg you back because i refuse to retaliate. Im here to bring us together and not divide us so the enemy can more easily conquer us
I would bet big money on this being a Russian "bot". Tell us a bit about yourself "breh". I was gonna say to the mods to an ip check but I'm sure they use vpns and shyt to do their trolling.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@acri1 isn't a troll. he's just on mission to post "the senate won't convict him" 5000 times. he's gotta be pretty close by now. :ehh:
Unlike some of the other concern posters he wasn't on a mission to convince us not to care about impeachment and almost gloating at the fact that senate isn't going to do anything. He could also be a troll/undercover Trump supporter but if he is he's doing a far better job then the others.

bright black

All Star
Daps

right to the point...trump is impeached and the only thing that will save him is senate republicans rigging the trial...that is damaging unless you one of those people that dont care about facts...trump and republicans betting on a lot of voters being as dumb as them but they dont realize it is hard to find people dumber (or more corrupt) than them...hillary getting the most votes in 2016 proves voters arent the whole idiots the republican party wants/needs them to be...

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just dont see the reason to celebrate for the democrats, you dont see the mess were in? America is looking like Sodom and Gomorrah, either way the future isnt bright for this country. A divided house cannot stand

A divided house cannot stand. Thats a formula that can be applied to many different things. Ones own self, someone who has alot of inner turmoil. A sports team...like my New York Knicks :snoop:

It can be applied to any organization, any country, or even any race. I see alot of division amongst us and it troubles me. Thats why i dont like to use words that shame others and create a divide amongst us

It was white people that designed the system to divide us and turn us against eachother. It would be best for us to not play into those hands and know that we are beautiful people and God loves us. Those who get caught up in greed and racism will curse themselves and their seeds. True riches dont come from money and material things
This shyt is too much. I'll ban bet that this isn't a genuine poster, and is a troll trying to convince democrats not to vote. I don't know how we can prove that but I'm sure someone in here will have some ideas, we got plenty of smart posters on here. While you're at it lets @ some mods to make this shyt official.
We always talk about idiots on social media following Russian troll accounts but we gotta clean up our own backyard first.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
@Pressure

source.gif

He probably realized he can't win without gerrymandering :russ: Good riddance.