Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The ones that retire, I wonder where they work after. Maybe these dudes are getting a guaranteed high position in corporations that donated to Trump and are getting the tax break and deals approved. Wonder if he's getting paid more after retiring from politics.

Meadows is rumored to be joining the administration.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumbasses never learn.:hhh:
Russian bot, has to be.
Also for the posters saying this isn't go to do anything you're 100% wrong. Orange chump is too emotional for it not to effect him, just look at the Debbie dingell comments he made for proof of that. Even his own supporters were groaning at that. Watch him fuk up even more in future rallies. He won't have the same confidence as he did last time with nothing to lose.
And @Renzo I've seen your posts regarding the possibility of the senate removing him and just wanna say i agree with you. Even Republican senate can get to the point where they realise he's going to completely fuk up the party forever and decide to remove him especially with new shyt he's done and doing being revealed almost daily. At the end of the day Republicans are obviously party over country so will remove him if they think it's causing too much damage but will package it as them thinking of what's best for the country and try to take all the credit for it.
Very slim chance but the possiblity is there. Dems need to hold out on sending it to the senate and let that Orange chump shoot himself in the foot a little bit more. He WILL do something irredeemable, even in the eyes of white supremacist Republicans. He's too emotional not to.
And before dikkheads like @Mephistopheles quote my post while ignoring certain parts i just wanna highlight that i said a VERY slim possibility so don't think I'm disillusional and think this is definitely going to happen.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is literally impossible.

Not because there's some line Trump won't cross, but because there's literally nothing that would make them turn on him.
You are probably right breh but there is a possibility even if very slim. All we can do is hope :mjcry:.

Btw you are 1 of the very few concern posters in here that i don't believe is a troll or undercover Trump supporter :ehh: