Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Folks miss this. The presidency is about Trumps's ego, he doesn't give a shyt about the American people. Trump is pretty much all id, driven by instinct and base desires.

He will not be able to mentally move past the fact that his presidency has been tarnished with impeachment.

It cannot be erased from history. It will loom as long as this current version of humanity exists.

Mentally this will break the man. He will wake up in the morning and nothing will bring him happiness or joy anymore. He could have called things fake news and lies, but history isn't easily erased.

The boy who always wanted to be cool and win popularity contests just realised history will view him as failed.

fukk what the senate does. Every victory he has going forward is pyrrhic at this point. It won't mend that hole.

He will get more and more unhinged have more and more rallies so his deplorables can gas him and he will make more and more mistakes.

The American people will see him at his full, unhinged best over the next few months, and they will need to make a decision. If you still choose him after all of that you deserve whatever that comes to you.
All true...

I take solace in the fact that this wounds his fragile weak orange colored ego..

I hope it takes his already high blood pressure to astronomical levels and he forgets to take his medication and he suffers a massive stroke

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I guess you are actually that dumb. First off i aint a republican nor a Democrat. This forum called higher learning but half yall in here stupid as hell. Making yourself believe shyt that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Negging anyone who got some common sense and doesnt look at the world as being oppressors at every turn

This shyt going to the Supreme Court where its probably in all likelihood getting overturned. A Supreme Court he got to work in his favor for situations like this. Yall can't see this shyt without your party glasses on. Take a different perspective and get your head out the damn clouds.

Yall getting excited for a job that is only half complete and even that half will probably will get nullified as a fruitless endeavor.

source.gif

Impeachment overturned by the Supreme Court? Your civics teacher failed you.

No, we're the stupid ones who dont know anything about politics. Let em cook :mjlol:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Hate homos more than white supremacists, brehs.
What are you a 5th grader :russ:

I don’t hate anyone, just can’t support the battylife Agenda that been pushed above the Black Agenda :yeshrug:
Trump has done more for FBA in 3 than Obama did in 8 years :yeshrug:
Demoncrats haven’t said too much recently about the undercover Ku Klux Klan Gov of Virginia :sas1:
All good :obama:
I’ve lived through 3 impeachments :blessed:
Trump 2020 :salute:

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
Folks miss this. The presidency is about Trumps's ego, he doesn't give a shyt about the American people. Trump is pretty much all id, driven by instinct and base desires.

He will not be able to mentally move past the fact that his presidency has been tarnished with impeachment.

It cannot be erased from history. It will loom as long as this current version of humanity exists.

Mentally this will break the man. He will wake up in the morning and nothing will bring him happiness or joy anymore. He could have called things fake news and lies, but history isn't easily erased.

The boy who always wanted to be cool and win popularity contests just realised history will view him as failed.

fukk what the senate does. Every victory he has going forward is pyrrhic at this point. It won't mend that hole.

He will get more and more unhinged have more and more rallies so his deplorables can gas him and he will make more and more mistakes.

The American people will see him at his full, unhinged best over the next few months, and they will need to make a decision. If you still choose him after all of that you deserve whatever that comes to you.

You talking about the same guy who is building a physical wall to keep Messican people out, talks cash shyt about dead people, enacts tariffs when he feels like it, and openly said he could body someone in the middle of NYC and no one would care (to name a few). You really think he gives a flying fukk about an impeachment? :mjlol: You must not have met many sociopaths :ld:

Last edited:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
What are you a 5th grader :russ:

I don’t hate anyone, just can’t support the battylife Agenda that been pushed above the Black Agenda :yeshrug:
Trump has done more for FBA in 3 than Obama did in 8 years :yeshrug:
Demoncrats haven’t said too much recently about the undercover Ku Klux Klan Gov of Virginia :sas1:
All good :obama:
I’ve lived through 3 impeachments :blessed:
Trump 2020 :salute:

You witnessed the impeachment of 1868?:wtf:

Nixon was never impeached. He resigned.

Daps
An impeachment needs to be SO compelling, that the last one derived from a man denying cheating on his wife????

What man is going to just...ADMIT that, especially when this happened at work?

:gucci:

Exactly.

This dude knows he’s finished. They are going to keep saying “He can do anything” and “The process is bad” until they can anymore. He’s speaking to an audience of one. Trump will tweet it out. McCarthy, Jordan and Graham will parrot it. He’s going to lose his seat unless Trump gets him that money and those contracts. And he’s needs a lot of it. He’s exposed as he possibly could be. You can even tell he got played by Chuck Schumer. He doesn’t have control of the situation, and he only goes to the floor to try to change the narrative. And push through judges. That’s it.

News networks should run this with in a split screen with his approval rating in his state and how much he’s being out raised.

It’s funny they are so shook about this because no prosecution would ever show up to make a case without knowing any rules of how the trial would go. They wanted the process to play out like an actual trial. Now they’ve got it.