Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, Trump legacy is already crushed. Once those senate seats turn blue next year, he is DONE. If this was "nothing special" like you said, then Trump would still be tweeting and not have lost sleep.

Lmao we know trump loves twitter and attention. His tweeting will never stop.

Daps
This shyt going to the Supreme Court where its probably in all likelihood getting overturned. A Supreme Court he got to work in his favor for situations like this.

So what you mean is you came in here to say that Trump is untouchable despite what just happened not even 12 hours. You came in here to tell us the same thing people have been saying since this dude rode down that escalator.

Then you made up some mumbo jumbo about the Supreme Court having the power to overturn something that don’t even have jurisdiction over. And I can explain to you how for that to even happen it would take a constitutional convention, but then I’d have to explain how that would have to work, because you obvious don’t have a fukking clue of what you’re talking about. Even if the Republicans win the house and the Senate AND Trump wins again...... they can’t overturn it. There are no take backs, flip flops, or correcting the record.

You’re scared. You’re upset. You’re a Trump apologist. And even if you’re not, go read something. The job is done. They don’t have to remove him. He’ll melt down and remove himself. The media can’t change this narrative because it’s a fact. Bill Barr can’t change what happened last night. In his own words, it’s on his permanent record. He isn’t untouchable. He wasn’t before he was president. He isn’t now. It hurts. It’s okay. You still with likely have a chance to walk in that voting booth and double down on him. Sorry you voted for a president that got impeached.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I need clarification..

Now that Chump is impeached does this mean he has to come up off all the documents that he has been stonewalling the Democrats on?

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Folks miss this. The presidency is about Trumps's ego, he doesn't give a shyt about the American people. Trump is pretty much all id, driven by instinct and base desires.

He will not be able to mentally move past the fact that his presidency has been tarnished with impeachment.

It cannot be erased from history. It will loom as long as this current version of humanity exists.

Mentally this will break the man. He will wake up in the morning and nothing will bring him happiness or joy anymore. He could have called things fake news and lies, but history isn't easily erased.

The boy who always wanted to be cool and win popularity contests just realised history will view him as failed.

fukk what the senate does. Every victory he has going forward is pyrrhic at this point. It won't mend that hole.

He will get more and more unhinged have more and more rallies so his deplorables can gas him and he will make more and more mistakes.

The American people will see him at his full, unhinged best over the next few months, and they will need to make a decision. If you still choose him after all of that you deserve whatever that comes to you.
this.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

You know what?

fukk this weak shyt these fukkin p*ssy ass soft ass crackers get on my fukkin nerves with all this “ oh you hurt me” “ My feelings are hurt” “Your comments are hurtful”
:childplease:

fukk outta here you weak ass snowflake!!!

Go on the offensive with that hoe Trump and destroy him everyone knows he’s a p*ssy ass Faghot who has no courage and no soul

fukk outta here with this I’m hurt shyt :pacspit:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone tell me why does this broad get so much attention?

She's a elected "democrat" who acts like a grifter and openly antagonizes other dems like hillary to the delight of republicacs

"Libertarians" and lowkey Republicans prop up her primary bid to try and show how "different" and political they are.

These the same "america first" Cacs really pretending to be sold on someone who's only selling point foriegn policy. High key agent shyt