Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Krystal Ball Christmas. :wow:

hqdefault.jpg

krystal-ball-e1286451070806.jpg
lol I just realized I know the other chick in that first photo :mjlol:

I went to school with both of them

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People here are mathematically illiterate and ignorant. They think that Trump still has the same crowds from 2016, while not paying attention to all the governorships, senate seats, and House seats that were lost under his corrupt Administration. Anything that he touches, DIES.

Hopefully you're right, but the thing is, midterm results aren't predictive of general election results. Dems took a massive L in 2010 but Obama still got reelected two years later.

The absolute last thing Dems need to do is think Trump will be beaten easily, they should run on the assumption that they're the underdogs. I'm just not trying to see another 2016. :hubie:

Last edited:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You popped your sassy ass in here for the end of this thread so maybe you dont know but I dont give a fukk about his supporters. NO ONE thinks he lost a single one. No one has ever said that. I care that the Dems do wtf they were supposed to do. What voters in 2018 put them in office to do, be a check on the president and that's what they did. YOU are the one intimidated by Republicans and their voters. You ain't kicking knowledge boy. You just typing to be typing because you think you have some intellect for politics others dont. FOH.

I guess you are actually that dumb. First off i aint a republican nor a Democrat. This forum called higher learning but half yall in here stupid as hell. Making yourself believe shyt that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Negging anyone who got some common sense and doesnt look at the world as being oppressors at every turn

This shyt going to the Supreme Court where its probably in all likelihood getting overturned. A Supreme Court he got to work in his favor for situations like this. Yall can't see this shyt without your party glasses on. Take a different perspective and get your head out the damn clouds.

Yall getting excited for a job that is only half complete and even that half will probably will get nullified as a fruitless endeavor.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How was i derailing the thread if I was originally posting about the impeachment hearing? When did this side of the forum get filled with air heads :mjlol:

I just asked the same thing. Everyone around here all sensitive. Majority don't know the process. They just following rumors and innuendo

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

treason just treason

What’s amazing about the increasingly treasonous relationship that conservatives have with Russia is that it’s all based on propping up white supremacy. It’d be much less worrisome if this was just about money.

And for a group of folks so stuck in their ways that they have shaped their entire politics and worldview around blocking change they have moved aggressively into a position that goes against the entire thrust of recent American military history.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I guess you are actually that dumb. First off i aint a republican nor a Democrat. This forum called higher learning but half yall in here stupid as hell. Making yourself believe shyt that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Negging anyone who got some common sense and doesnt look at the world as being oppressors at every turn

This shyt going to the Supreme Court where its probably in all likelihood getting overturned. A Supreme Court he got to work in his favor for situations like this. Yall can't see this shyt without your party glasses on. Take a different perspective and get your head out the damn clouds.

Yall getting excited for a job that is only half complete and even that half will probably will get nullified as a fruitless endeavor.

Nah, Trump legacy is already crushed. Once those senate seats turn blue next year, he is DONE. If this was "nothing special" like you said, then Trump would still be tweeting and not have lost sleep.