Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I'm telling y'all 2020 is not going to be the same as 2016. Trump is not the "unbeatable titan" that some of y'all think.

:ufdup:

As long as he loses WI, MI, PA... he can't get to 270 electoral college votes.

IF NC, AZ, and GA are in play (which I got to see that to believe it and am not counting on), there's no way he can be re-elected.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This is extra fukked up but the worst part is that I heard plenty of cheers mixed in with gasps when he said it.
the nikka said he likes people who weren't captured in 2015...disrespected the wife of LaDavid Johnson who was killed in Niger in 2017...but now he's crossing the line in 2019?
I’m amazed that this guy is a habitual line-stepper to the point that people forget how much depraved shyt he’s really said. Imagine if Obama said ANY of these things.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Trump needs Michigan and he just gave the D's easy content for the election cycle.

He's going to have to get someone to pretend to want to build a large plant in the state to nullify how his comments tonight will be used against him.

Watch him (talk about....:stopitslime:) throwing in some level of support to fix the Flint water situation...

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
His campaign was always about us vs them, and with this..hes gonna milk it till the end. Lets see if he can get another victory in 2020 off this

His racism is going to be on nuclear levels in the next coming months. Might start talking about the wall and mexicans coming to rape pretty white girls by the morning.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

This is what he's talking about at his rally. Dishwashers not having water then too much water and steam. He mental functions are not well.

And this is what Ted Lieu says other countries shouldn't make fun of and we should be offended when they shun this buffoon. :stopitslime: