Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
I know you didn't say that. I was telling you what your link was actually saying because you said:

As for the rest of your post, there is no legal writing that says a President can pardon himself. That was Trump being a retard when he claimed he could pardon himself during the Mueller investigation. If Trump tried to pardon himself for any potential federal crimes, it would go through the courts, all the way to the Supreme Court who would rule that a President cannot pardon himself because he's not a king.

The next President would have to pardon him.
Your username is fitting.

Daps
Yooooo breh.... this crosses a LINE even in the uber partisan times we live in. What a hoe-ass nikka SMFH

Crosses a line? :dahell:

Breh, these demons made it official federal policy to torture children.

There is no line. They are devils in the purest sense of the word. Republicans and anyone who supports them.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
It actually goes beyond Trump's ego. But I'll let you negative folk cook tonight. This impeachment has far reaching political impact for trump and everyone crazy enough to stand with him.

But you have to actually understand politics to see that.

Go ahead and cook.:yeshrug:
What in the world are you talking about? :mjtf: :why: :what: :dahell:

You don't think I know that this hurts Trump? :mindblown:

Also, I know way more about politics than you ever will :camby:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is what he's talking about at his rally. Dishwashers not having water then too much water and steam. He mental functions are not well.

:mjlol:

Looks like he was playing all the greatest hits tonight.

The kind of show where the band holds out the mic and lets the audience sing all the songs.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The only thing that really matters is the swing states though.

He could easily lose the popular vote by even more and still win electorally if the anti-Trump vote is all concentrated in blue states.
If Trump loses the popular vote by 7% or more then there's NO WAY that he'll be re-elected. It's simple math breh.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
while am happy that our system of checks and balances worked am frustrated knowing he will not be fully removed from the office and could still possibly win the next elections
Trump is the type of person that would get acquitted by the Senate, then commit a crime the next day just to rub it in your face to show how untouchable he is.

What I'm waiting to see is what happens when the Supreme Court rule that Trump's accounting firm must turn over the tax returns to the House and the Manhattan DA. Trump may try to defy that order. The firm on the other hand might be shook of the Supreme Court and turn over documents against Trump's wishes.

It's one thing to go against Congress. It's another level to defy the Supreme Court.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Never forget, Trump carried FL, MI, WI, and PA by 1% or less to come away with those combined 75 electoral college votes.

Targeting and low voter turnout put him over the edge. He has not been able to add to his base, it's slightly shrunk so he can't win with the same voters unless votes are suppressed or people stay home.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
while am happy that our system of checks and balances worked am frustrated knowing he will not be fully removed from the office and could still possibly win the next elections
He's not winning. He's done. He lost the independence vote and he has been firing up Democrats, independence, and small numbers of his own voters for all the stupid fukked up shyt he's been doing since he got elected. He's not going to win. The battle at this point is how many seats the GOP will lose in the house and Senate.