Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

I'm telling y'all 2020 is not going to be the same as 2016. Trump is not the "unbeatable titan" that some of y'all think.

:ufdup:

nikka I hope he gets blown out next year so much so his supporters feel disenfranchised that even if all the MAGA cacs vote it don’t mean nothing not a thing.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Never forget, Trump carried FL, MI, WI, and PA by 1% or less to come away with those combined 75 electoral college votes.

Targeting and low voter turnout put him over the edge. He has not been able to add to his base, it's slightly shrunk so he can't win with the same voters unless votes are suppressed or people stay home.
Voter suppression

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Never forget, Trump carried FL, MI, WI, and PA by 1% or less to come away with those combined 75 electoral college votes.

Targeting and low voter turnout put him over the edge. He has not been able to add to his base, it's slightly shrunk so he can't win with the same voters unless votes are suppressed or people stay home.
A good amount of white males w/ no degrees did not vote in 2016. That's a well he can still pull from.