Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
I just dont see the reason to celebrate for the democrats, you dont see the mess were in? America is looking like Sodom and Gomorrah, either way the future isnt bright for this country. A divided house cannot stand

A divided house cannot stand. Thats a formula that can be applied to many different things. Ones own self, someone who has alot of inner turmoil. A sports team...like my New York Knicks :snoop:

It can be applied to any organization, any country, or even any race. I see alot of division amongst us and it troubles me. Thats why i dont like to use words that shame others and create a divide amongst us

It was white people that designed the system to divide us and turn us against eachother. It would be best for us to not play into those hands and know that we are beautiful people and God loves us. Those who get caught up in greed and racism will curse themselves and their seeds. True riches dont come from money and material things

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just dont see the reason to celebrate for the democrats, you dont see the mess were in? America is looking like Sodom and Gomorrah, either way the future isnt bright for this country. A divided house cannot stand

A divided house cannot stand. Thats a formula that can be applied to many different things. Ones own self, someone who has alot of inner turmoil. A sports team...like my New York Knicks :snoop:

It can be applied to any organization, any country, or even any race. I see alot of division amongst us and it troubles me. Thats why i dont like to use words that shame others and create a divide amongst us

It was white people that designed the system to divide us and turn us against eachother. It would be best for us to not play into those hands and know that we are beautiful people and God loves us. Those who get caught up in greed and racism will curse themselves and their seeds. True riches dont come from money and material things
Shut the fukk up. :stopitslime:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of you niccas be acting like girls.

Anyway, I dont care what the senate does because we know they wont remove him. Since you dikkheads who just randomly popped up in this thread trying to tell ppl how things work like we dont know....what impeachment does is removes his ability to be pardoned. And if you know ANYTHING about Trump the last thing he wants is to be impeached. He's a narcissist. Look up what he has said about impeachment in regards to other presidents. This vote is a stab in his heart. All these fake ass Frank Grimes done popped up in this thread. Gtfoh with yall BS.

You cant be this damn dumb. If anything this give his supporters more fuel to the fire to reelect this fool in 2020.

This is what got him elected in the first place.

Im convinced all yall nikkas is just plain stupid in this thread.

non educated nikkas dont have no common sense

yall celebrating shyt that dont mean shyt for this guy. If this was any other president then yea you would have a case. but this is not any normal president and we are not in a state or timeline of any normal presidency.

shyt yall think would effect him doesnt. Half yall thought hillary would win but didnt and was suprised this fool got elected. Nothing suprises me anymore with this dude .yet yall seem to think this impeachment will do something to him and his base

like i said during the election. this dude can punch a baby in broad daylight in timesquare and people would still vote for him.