Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Yooooo breh.... this crosses a LINE even in the uber partisan times we live in. What a hoe-ass nikka SMFH
the nikka said he likes people who weren't captured in 2015...disrespected the wife of LaDavid Johnson who was killed in Niger in 2017...but now he's crossing the line in 2019?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Some of you niccas be acting like girls.

Anyway, I dont care what the senate does because we know they wont remove him. Since you dikkheads who just randomly popped up in this thread trying to tell ppl how things work like we dont know....what impeachment does is removes his ability to be pardoned. And if you know ANYTHING about Trump the last thing he wants is to be impeached. He's a narcissist. Look up what he has said about impeachment in regards to other presidents. This vote is a stab in his heart. All these fake ass Frank Grimes done popped up in this thread. Gtfoh with yall BS.
This isn't true at all.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Precedents matter, it was the right thing to do, and despite the propaganda very likely will hurt his electoral prospect.
Pretty much let’s be clear what Trump did was illegal and they had to act. If they didn’t act it would set a terrible precedent for future administrations. This also will be used against him in the election. It will be thrown at his face that he was impeached. fukk him. Now we gotta do our job to throw him out in 11 months.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
shes been in politics her whole life, if anything she knows what side of the aisle folks are on. how some of our "progressive" friends couldnt recognize that but can call everyone else a neoliberal war hawk shill, continues to escape me
thats why Hillary said "bruh I gotta lie to these dumbass voters" and people held it against her...nah, if you watch the Howard Stern interview, you realize she's really just a political operator who gets shyt done and people feared her