Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
This isn't true at all.

https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A2Sec2.html

This is what I read. Feel free to correct me if my understanding of what this says is incorrect. However, that still doesnt change the fact that it had to be done. It was what needed to be done. It what the Constitution requires. Nixon resigned and was pardoned. There no president who pardoned himself or was impeached and was pardoned after impeachment so I'd like to read where your disagreement comes from.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
EMHmfWKXkAEumHT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A2Sec2.html

This is what I read. Feel free to correct me if my understanding of what this says is incorrect. However, that still doesnt change the fact that it had to be done. It was what needed to be done. It what the Constitution requires. Nixon resigned and was pardoned. There no president who pardoned himself or was impeached and was pardoned after impeachment so I'd like to read where your disagreement comes from.
What that means is that the President cannot pardon federal officers who are being Impeached by the Congress. A pardon does not cancel or override an Impeachment process.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Calling others c00ns, trolls and negging them for having different opinions will only seperate us

I will not neg you back because i refuse to retaliate. Im here to bring us together and not divide us so the enemy can more easily conquer us
I don't give a sh*t about you having a difference of opinion, I care about the fact that your opinion is trash.