Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
How am I defending Crater Face? :what:

And are you a fan of Copmala? :what:

They both don't give a shyt about Black Americans. So, fukk the both of them. :what:

Copmala campaign was dead once that article came out.:what:

No one give a damn about Crater Face. :what:
I've expressed numerous times in the other thread how she's a flawed candidate but I don't subscribe to the groupthink on here about her locking up black people at will. The fact is Kamala has a bright future in this party, Tulsi does not. To allow a bad actor like her to take out someone with youth and potential on her side was a sad moment for the party IMO.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah do it yourself. Start at the beginning of the thread.

I’ll quote a recent one I read that stands out in memory though.

That was last week. There were plenty in Sept and Oct.
Lol you qouting me why? That's purely my opinion dude. You cats like to believe Trump is bullet proof. This whole situation isnt as cut and dry as it would appear and I guarantee alot more will be uncovered during the trial which will MAKE the Senate remove him. This shyt is over for Trump and I firmly believe he will be removed period. I see alot of goal post moving. First it was the constant hemming and hawing for the past few years about "Dont impeach Trump, it will backfire..it'll fire up his base!!" Now it's "he wont be removed!!" .. the only thing life will ever teach you is nothing is a given. Qoute me on that.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
As much as i dont like Chump i have mixed feelings. It wont wont much difference in the end. Everyday America becomes more like Sodom and Gomorrah. Republicans and Democrats both have played a very large role in this

#NotVoting2020

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i live a couple blocks away from the fukking DINGELL VA hospital

shyt is WILD

Yooooo breh.... this crosses a LINE even in the uber partisan times we live in. What a hoe-ass nikka SMFH

Even the crowd of deplorables moaned. :wow:

World War II vet getting it from the grave. Every. Rethug. Got. To. Go. :wow:

dingell.jpg

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Star freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said after the vote she was surprised by Gabbard’s present vote, and that Gabbard owes it to her constituents to explain why she did not pick a side.

"Today was very consequential. And to not take a stand one way or another in a day of such grave consequence to this country is quite difficult. We’re sent here to lead,” she said.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/mattberman/tulsi-gabbard-impeach-trump-present