Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Pelosi hasn’t said when articles will be transmitted to the Senate because she has to name impeachment managers in order to do so, per aide

In order to name managers, the articles have to pass - and then the House has to debate and vote on a separate resolution on managers
08:51 - 18 Dec 2019

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here we go...

Edit: Toobin on CNN said this will take 6hrs.?! I'll check in later.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Lmaoo y’all really want to run a centrist candidate like we ain’t seen what happened last time:mjlol: they gon lump Biden the same way they did hilary. Most independents don’t like establishment politicians whether it’s democrats or republicans. They usually want a populist, someone that’s going to call their own shots etc.

Obama was seen as a change. Clinton and McCain were establishment.

trump was seen as a change(a shytty one). Cruz/Rubio and Clinton were establishment.

why not pick a populist candidate again? :stopitslime:Dems. Why don’t we try Bernie and to a lesser extent Liz. I say this because they have larger grassroots organizations and able to keep the same energy throughout other voting cycles (2022 midterms)
:mjlit:
Come to the Dark side breh.

I'm giving mad money to Bernie.

Gonna volunteer too

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I may be wrong but I dont see Trump getting impeached
:yeshrug:

I guess we will see
:lupe:

No, he's definitely getting impeached, that's a done deal. Pelosi wouldn't hold the vote if she didn't already have the votes.

Now if you mean actually getting convicted and removed from office :yeshrug: of course Republicans won't let that happen.

Daps
That will lead to a downturn in voter turnout. It will cause an uptick in one category but you'll lose others. Turnout won't remain high across major types of voters. You guys really don't think things through. I wish we could actually afford to run somebody like Sanders and Warren so you guys can actually see first hand how US politics really works. You're clueless.

We can't afford it though.

I know what it is...you guys sit online in your echo chambers and surround yourself with people who think Sanders and Warren have a chance at the Presidency. So you start to believe it...if enough folks say it it has to be correct right?:patrice:

This is my last post on this. Can't go back and forth with folks who refuse to see the obvious. Which is about 75% of the posters on this site.:trash:
Nah I actually get out, talk to people, and be apart of the process. Dont get your Frank Grimes on and project your fears onto me. Yall centrists can:camby: