Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

source.gif

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Awwwww can't tolerate another opinion?

This is what you sheep want me to say: Omg Trump is getting impeached today brehs today is the day:wow::mjcry:

Stop running on emotion. While I would like to see Trump indicted by the feds, it probably won't happen. I do see NY giving out state indictments though.

While I would like this impeachment to mean something and to actually hurt Trump, it doesnt mean anything and it wont hurt Trump.

I want the same things you want. I just realize the political nature of things make it nearly impossible for those things to happen.

You can stop acting like I'm an enemy.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Awwwww can't tolerate another opinion?

This is what you sheep want me to say: Omg Trump is getting impeached today brehs today is the day:wow::mjcry:

Stop running on emotion. While I would like to see Trump indicted by the feds, it probably won't happen. I do see NY giving out state indictments though.

While I would like this impeachment to mean something and to actually hurt Trump, it doesnt mean anything and it wont hurt Trump.

I want the same things you want. I just realize the political nature of things make it nearly impossible for those things to happen.

You can stop acting like I'm an enemy.

You're weak. I dont care about you stating your opinion, its a message board. lol. You dont even have an opinion though, you literally come in every few posts to respond to someone else to tell them nothing matters, nothing will happen and we should hang our heads, hide our hands and let the Republicans/Trump do what the want because nothing will happen. Weak shyt. :stopitslime: