Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yup. They keep appealing. It's annoying, but it's the process.

The argument against that, though, is something I heard today...

Even if it goes to the Supreme Court and Trump loses, if he doesn't comply, who holds him accountable?

Supposedly he can't be indicted cause he's the President, right?
Nah man. This dude has provided NOTHING to Congress. That's unheard of and unprecedented. It's BLATANT obstruction. Trump has told ALL of the people who were subpoena'd by Congress to NOT show up and testify. Once again, that's unprecedented and it's 100% OBSTRUCTION. Whoever or wherever you got your info from is wrong.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Nah man. This dude has provided NOTHING to Congress. That's unheard of and unprecedented. It's BLATANT obstruction. Trump has told ALL of the people who were subpoena'd by Congress to NOT show up and testify. Once again, that's unprecedented and it's 100% OBSTRUCTION. Whoever or wherever you got your info from is wrong.
:yeshrug:

I'm not a lawyer

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
To touch on the election discussion in here... we all do realize that Clinton won the popular vote by more than 3 million and it was only her very narrow defeats in the Rust Belt that gave Trump the Presidency... right?

She was hated. She had no likability. People stayed home. And yes some people did turn to Trump in those competitive states.

Running Biden wipes all of that away. Biden is well liked in the Rust Belt. Does he excite me? Nope. Is he about as moderate as you can get? Yeah, maybe..

But he's the guy that Trump is terrified of why do you think they are going through all the trouble to dig up dirt? Biden appeals to the same white moderates and independents that either stayed home or were against Clinton.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

deadmanny.png

Have mercy...

:mjlol:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmaoo y’all really want to run a centrist candidate like we ain’t seen what happened last time:mjlol: they gon lump Biden the same way they did hilary. Most independents don’t like establishment politicians whether it’s democrats or republicans. They usually want a populist, someone that’s going to call their own shots etc.

Obama was seen as a change. Clinton and McCain were establishment.

trump was seen as a change(a shytty one). Cruz/Rubio and Clinton were establishment.

why not pick a populist candidate again? :stopitslime:Dems. Why don’t we try Bernie and to a lesser extent Liz. I say this because they have larger grassroots organizations and able to keep the same energy throughout other voting cycles (2022 midterms)

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@MEPFuller
It’s cool that Jeff Van Drew is pretending to have not switched parties already so that they can pad how many Democrats voted against impeachment. https://twitter.com/lindsemcpherson/status/1207112918074089472 …

Lindsey McPherson

✔@lindsemcpherson

UPDATE: @GOPLeader tells me he’s dispatched some of his staff to work temporarily in Van Drew’s Washington office to help fill roles the five resigned staffers performed.

“We believe in helping people,” McCarthy says. Jeff Van Who? Democrats slam Van Drew, talk Jersey justice for party flipper
10:14 PM - Dec 17, 2019

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Glorious day brehs. A corrupt President about to receive the Scarlett Letter he's been begging to have :blessed:

Breh got another 12 months in office too.... he about to catch more strays along the way. I have no doubt there are pending criminal charges waiting for Biden to lay the hammer after inauguration :sas2:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Glorious day brehs. A corrupt President about to receive the Scarlett Letter he's been begging to have :blessed:

Breh got another 12 months in office too.... he about to catch more strays along the way. I have no doubt there are pending criminal charges waiting for Biden to lay the hammer after inauguration :sas2:
I dont think Biden or the next President would allow their AG to prosecute Trump because of the whole former President thing and letting bigons be bigons. Could be wrong. If any charges come to Trump it would be from NY state.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I dont think Biden or the next President would allow their AG to prosecute Trump because of the whole former President thing and letting bigons be bigons. Could be wrong. If any charges come to Trump it would be from NY state.
Trump will have been impeached breh. He don't deserve Presidential courtesy ... not to mention Trump will probably contest the 2020 election when he loses on some "Fake news" shyt :mjlol: