Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I can’t wait till the actual SECOND they impeach him. Cuz it’s gonna burn his ass that he’ll be one of tha few presidents that’ll go down in history being impeached. He considers himself tha GOAT and this impeachment craps all over it. Hopefully they get it done in time so he can have a horrible Christmas/New Year’s stewing over this.

:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Did this fool claim he got a different copy of the report? WTF

:russ::russ::mjlol:

Trump's report looked like this.....

s-l500.jpg

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The point is that Democrats always have a chance to be forceful but often times moderate Dems water down that chance.

Also, I bet that in the Senate, at least 3 Democratic senators will vote AGAINST convicting Trump (Sinema, Manchin, Jones). Meanwhile, none of the Republicans will vote to convict Trump. The only GOP Senator I see maybe convicting Trump is Lisa Murkowski from Alaska.

That will be slightly embarrassing for us as Democrats but moderate/conservative Dems don't care. We SHOULD be completely unified in this in the Senate:francis:.
You're never going to get all Democrats on the same page. It's big tent party so even under the most pressure, small groups will still follow their own guidance.

I don't expect them to vote like a demographically, economically, politically homogeneous group like the Republicans and no one else should either.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You're never going to get all Democrats on the same page. It's big tent party so even under the most pressure, small groups will still follow their own guidance.

I don't expect them to vote like a demographically, economically, politically homogeneous group like the Republicans and no one else should either.
On impeachment they should. It's clear as day, Trump should be impeached.

It's not like this is a vote on Medicare for All or something.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Maybe not but there is a group of Republicans out there albeit small that see there will be a party post Trump and someone will have to be there to pick up the pieces. I wouldn't be suprised if the mutany isnt already underway.
You’re gonna have to forget about that. The party gave up on democracy some 55-60 years ago and has no legislative agenda beyond consolidate power for rich white guys. The party is a fascist white supremacist cult committed to wiping out life on this planet if they can’t retain power. The only way for the nation to survive is for the party to be destroyed.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re gonna have to forget about that. The party gave up on democracy some 55-60 years ago and has no legislative agenda beyond consolidate power for rich white guys. The party is a fascist white supremacist cult committed to wiping out life on this planet if they can’t retain power. The only way for the nation to survive is for the party to be destroyed.
I was calling the end of the Republican as we know it since 2016..they should be disbanded. I agree with you 120% but I see Romney as a modern day Claus von Stauffenberg, not to that extreme but they are all opportunist and there is no place for him in this current incarnation of the Republican party but there will be a party post Trump. Mark my words..the Republicans will do Trump in.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was calling the end of the Republican as we know it since 2016..they should be disbanded. I agree with you 120% but I see Romney as a modern day Claus von Stauffenberg, not to that extreme but they are all opportunist and there is no place for him in this current incarnation of the Republican party but there will be a party post Trump. Mark my words..the Republicans will do Trump in.
One can only hope. Violence on a scale unseen in the last 150 years in this country was guaranteed the moment he got the party nomination and every day they back him entirely the way they do more people become radicalized.