Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Is Verizon your provider?
No. It's a ad on this page. I might have clicked it by mistake intentionally but when I came back..click anywhere and it redirected me to a Verizon promotion page. I'm on my phone now. I couldnt even post earlier because of it and ended up actually working all day.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No. It's a ad on this page. I might have clicked it by mistake intentionally but when I came back..click anywhere and it redirected me to a Verizon promotion page. I'm on my phone now. I couldnt even post earlier because of it and ended up actually working all day.

I had them earlier on my phone, this website is covered in malware and redirects

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Finally, is important to note that the public nature of this case has made Gates and Gates’ family the subject of intense media scrutiny. Gates’ cooperation has been steadfast despite the fact that the government has asked for his assistance in high profile matters, against powerful individuals, in the midst of a particularly turbulent environment. Gates received pressure not to cooperate with the government, including assurances of monetary assistance. He should be commended for standing up to provide information and public testimony against individuals such as Manafort, Craig, and Stone, knowing well that they enjoy support from the upper echelons of American politics and society. Based on his substantial assistance, the government recommends a downward departure and does not oppose Gates’ request for a probationary sentence.

Imagine how many other people went along with it, it's not hard to imagine

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The investigation is on going.. they can and more than likely will draft additional articles of impeachment. They have obstruction of justice from the Mueller report, witness intimidation and a whole other litany of charges. I get the sense the Republicans arent as unified as they want the public to believe and the Democrats have a proverbial ace up their sleeves. I dont believe they would push this hard and soon if they felt they didnt have enough votes in the Senate. My bold prediction is Trump is will be removed lead by Romney and a gaggle of "sane" Republicans.
:laff: Every time I click on this thread it’s grade A comedy.

Ahem, so yeah once again to reiterate, nobody cares about the Ukraine scandal and it did nothing to Trump politically.

I’ll accept y’all’s apologies now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laff: Every time I click on this thread it’s grade A comedy.

Ahem, so yeah once again to reiterate, nobody cares about the Ukraine scandal and it did nothing to Trump politically.

I’ll accept y’all’s apologies now.
Just vote for him next year then, bytch :camby: