Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Please let it happen and watch 2020 their clown asses will get voted out.. These are the small few who are worried about keeping their jobs... fukk em
That crap will never get action.

Do you all now see what the f*ck I'm talking about? :martin: :snoop: :unimpressed:
A small group. A small group. A small group. A small group. All we see you doing is breaking your neck to look for something to cry about.

If the majority felt this way I'd hear you loud and clear. But the majority clearly want impeachment. Which is why there were hearings. Which is why we now have articles of impeachment in play.:francis:

Now that it's been laid bare...do you see what I am talking about? You guys jump at anything even if it makes no sense and use it to talk bad about the Democrats.:francis:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Let me help folks out. You are always going to have some Democrats who won't be in lock step just like you will have Republicans who are not in lock step(although many of them have retired but I digress). So some Democrats fear Impeachment and some are gung ho and you have folks in between. Imagine that! A large group of people aren't going to be 100% in agreement with each other! Wooooooooow! :gladbron: But they can average about 65% agreement on things and that still puts impeachment on the table. Stop running around like you care when we know better.:unimpressed:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Oh no! A small number of Democrats want to censure. Better act like every Democrat ever wants it so I can have a point!

Pathetic.
The point is that Democrats always have a chance to be forceful but often times moderate Dems water down that chance.

Also, I bet that in the Senate, at least 3 Democratic senators will vote AGAINST convicting Trump (Sinema, Manchin, Jones). Meanwhile, none of the Republicans will vote to convict Trump. The only GOP Senator I see maybe convicting Trump is Lisa Murkowski from Alaska.

That will be slightly embarrassing for us as Democrats but moderate/conservative Dems don't care. We SHOULD be completely unified in this in the Senate:francis:.