Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
No, bribery is a separate charge. Even Rep. Stephen Lynch was just on CNN saying that he thinks abuse of power is vague and there should be a bribery charge. He'll still vote to impeach but he wishes there was a bribery charge.
Yeah I agree too much wiggle room for the Reptillians to fukk with right there..

There should be a bribery article

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Because the president didn't merely attempt to bribe them.

He withheld aid against the judgement of the entire US government apparatus for his own political gain

Once he realized he couldn't get his own government to play along he conducted his own shadow foreign policy campaign through his personal attorney With the sole purpose of having the Ukraine meddle in our elections
- - again for his own personal gain.
I know all of that. That's abuse of power but abuse of power is very broad.

In abusing his power, Trump also attempted to BRIBE Ukraine in helping him personally & politically. "I would like you to do us a favor though".

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is Castor in an impossible position? :russ: how the fukk can you even begin to defend this shyt that's so cut and dry. It's like having a bank robbery and the robbers on 4K video trying to tell the jury it's not them...

But fukk Castor anyway. Goldman is an assassin. You couldn't have done a better job or had a better guy up there. Of course this is just an embarrassing display by the GOP once again..
At this point they just straight up lie about everything even when there’s hard proof. The party is a full fledged cult now and it’s voters only believe what they’re told by them or fox regardless of what the evidence says.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a Bernie supporter and I don't "hate the Democrats" :gucci: :mjtf: :dahell:.

I made valid questions :rudy:
The investigation is on going.. they can and more than likely will draft additional articles of impeachment. They have obstruction of justice from the Mueller report, witness intimidation and a whole other litany of charges. I get the sense the Republicans arent as unified as they want the public to believe and the Democrats have a proverbial ace up their sleeves. I dont believe they would push this hard and soon if they felt they didnt have enough votes in the Senate. My bold prediction is Trump is will be removed lead by Romney and a gaggle of "sane" Republicans.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The investigation is on going.. they can and more than likely will draft additional articles of impeachment. They have obstruction of justice from the Mueller report, witness intimidation and a whole other litany of charges. I get the sense the Republicans arent as unified as they want the public to believe and the Democrats have a proverbial ace up their sleeves. I dont believe they would push this hard and soon if they felt they didnt have enough votes in the Senate. My bold prediction is Trump is will be removed lead by Romney and a gaggle of "sane" Republicans.
tenor.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Nothing the Democrats do is ever good enough!

Critics - Why aren't the Democrats bringing articles of impeachment?

Democrats bring articles of impeachment.

What do critics says?

Why aren't you bringing the articles I personally think you should bring?

Dudes literally sit in the cut looking for something to complain about. I see you and you know who you are. Looking for something to complain about.

Got videos in the wings to post and everything. Doesn't that come across a tiny bit strange to some folks? I can't be the only one....

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I know all of that. That's abuse of power but abuse of power is very broad.

In abusing his power, Trump also attempted to BRIBE Ukraine in helping him personally & politically. "I would like you to do us a favor though".
Trump's abuse of power has been very broad :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Does this chick Krystal Ball do anything else but bytch and complain?:hhh:
didn't I warn yall?

theres more progressive spoilers than I think we care to admit...youtube is just inadvertently getting republicans run wild when you got democrats willing to sweep the leg out out of anyone who isn't sanders