Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Off topic anyone watch the Netflix documentary The devil next door? Russia been on Ukraine ass since the 30’s... Russia been on their propaganda shyt :wow:

mans it reinforces why America today has to hold that L for the election of Trump... L of the fukkin century :wow:
I thought I was the only one watched it and caught that. Russia's name is actually synonymous with a lot of foolishness throughout history. Mind blowing.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I thought I was the only one watched it and caught that. Russia's name is actually synonymous with a lot of foolishness throughout history. Mind blowing.

Let Nazis seek asylum from war crimes just because they could help fight the communist brehs lmaoooo

even in the documentary they were saying any info coming from Russia is not to be believed.. Them mofos fake and forge everything lmaoo

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Why did Democrats abandon the bribery charge? That kind of makes Democrats look weak and a bit funny in the light? :patrice:

Abuse of power is very vague :jbhmm: :beli:
You guys really hate the Democrats don't you? This isn't about Bernie's unelectable ass is it?

They have literally brought forth 2 articles. Explain to me where they said they were the only ones. I'll wait.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You guys really hate the Democrats don't you? This isn't about Bernie's unelectable ass is it?

They have literally brought forth 2 articles. Explain to me where they said they were the only ones. I'll wait.
I'm not a Bernie supporter and I don't "hate the Democrats" :gucci: :mjtf: :dahell:.

I made valid questions :rudy:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Wouldnt bribery fall under abuse of power?
No, bribery is a separate charge. Even Rep. Stephen Lynch was just on CNN saying that he thinks abuse of power is vague and there should be a bribery charge. He'll still vote to impeach but he wishes there was a bribery charge.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why did Democrats abandon the bribery charge? That kind of makes Democrats look weak and a bit funny in the light? :patrice:

Abuse of power is very vague :jbhmm: :beli:
Because the president didn't merely attempt to bribe them.

He withheld aid against the judgement of the entire US government apparatus for his own political gain

Once he realized he couldn't get his own government to play along he conducted his own shadow foreign policy campaign through his personal attorney With the sole purpose of having the Ukraine meddle in our elections
- - again for his own personal gain.