Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Nah, people always give Reagan took much credit for stuff like this.

Current U.S. policy towards Russia (at least until Trump) started during the Truman & Eisenhower presidencies not Reagan :stopitslime:.

Last edited:

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm honestly kind of concerned about these 3 Democratic senators when it comes to impeachment: Sinema (Arizona), Manchin (West Virginia), Jones (Alabama).

They might end up voting against convicting Trump. Sinema is a conservative Democrat and she criticizes the national Dem party a lot. We all know about bytch ass Joe Manchin and also WV is one of the most pro-Trump states in the country. Doug Jones might think that voting against convicting Trump will help him win re-election in Alabama (it won't because the Democratic base in Alabama - mostly Black voters - will be pissed and Republicans voters don't care they want a Republican back in that seat).

Watch out for those 3 Democratic senators brehs :ufdup:.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Having a difference in opinion doesnt make me a contrarian. I personally believe he should be removed from office. However my analyzing of the current political situation causes me to deviate from my personal opinion to what I believe are more realistic opinions.
So you agree that he should be impeached. So then why are you telling us over and over again what we already know? We already know that the GOP senate won't charge him and many have already said that it will cost them in the midterm and in future elections. Everyone knows that Trump has to be beaten in the next election cause the Senate won't support impeachment but it must still be done. And I'm sure you agree with that too. So why are you still out here arguing with people?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So you agree that he should be impeached. So then why are you telling us over and over again what we already know? We already know that the GOP senate won't charge him and many have already said that it will cost them in the midterm and in future elections. Everyone knows that Trump has to be beaten in the next election cause the Senate won't support impeachment but it must still be done. And I'm sure you agree with that too. So why are you still out here arguing with people?
Because people are still living in a fantasy that either Trump will be removed or Impeachment will significantly damage him. Both are false.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
OFF-TOPIC

Does this ring any bells? :jbhmm:

BlackPresentIvorygull-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Even if the GOP lost both houses due to Trump, realistically they still wouldn't vote him out because they would have no incentive. If a Republican voted to remove Trump they would just upset their own voters (possibly leading to them getting primaried) and not gain any new voters since people who want Trump removed won't vote Republican anyway.

The moral of the story is to try and get your family and friends to vote next time:yeshrug: because Congress ain't doing shyt

Trump would be a lame duck president if he was reelected but Dems retain house and win senate. None of his policies would have a chance of being enacted.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OFF-TOPIC

Does this ring any bells? :jbhmm:

BlackPresentIvorygull-size_restricted.gif

Can't wait to hear trump lightweight defend the guy just b/c MBS owns him.

"Well you know I'm hearing he was unfortunately very ill....you know they say if we wouldve repealed and replaced obamacare with the plan I wanted, that the mental health would've been better for everyone...and maybe some of these tragedies couldve been prevented"

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm honestly kind of concerned about these 3 Democratic senators when it comes to impeachment: Sinema (Arizona), Manchin (West Virginia), Jones (Alabama).

They might end up voting against convicting Trump. Sinema is a conservative Democrat and she criticizes the national Dem party a lot. We all know about bytch ass Joe Manchin and also WV is one of the most pro-Trump states in the country. Doug Jones might think that voting against convicting Trump will help him win re-election in Alabama (it won't because the Democratic base in Alabama - mostly Black voters - will be pissed and Republicans voters don't care they want a Republican back in that seat).

I expect Manchin to vote with the Republicans.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Can't wait to hear trump lightweight defend the guy just b/c MBS owns him.

"Well you know I'm hearing he was unfortunately very ill....you know they say if we wouldve repealed and replaced obamacare with the plan I wanted, that the mental health would've been better for everyone...and maybe some of these tragedies couldve been prevented"
He was a Saudi which as you know is not the same as Isis whom I've exterminated by the way. But no one wants to talk about that. No one wants to talk about Iran and the horrible things that are happening. A lot of things folks.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump would be a lame duck president if he was reelected but Dems retain house and win senate. None of his policies would have a chance of being enacted.

Absolutely. I'm just saying he wouldn't actually be removed; if nothing else Republicans would keep him in to veto things.

It would just be four years of him doing little else but vetoing Dem legislation and being a clown. :snoop:

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Bigger concern is getting enough Repubs to even think about voting against their king