Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I wonder if the Dems will push on how insanely bad his trade war strategy is?
I often wonder this too. When you talk to brainwashed cult Trump supporters (which are everywhere in TX), they think the impeachment really is a hoax. I stopped even discussing this with them.

I then say, you know Trump’s failed tariffs are really another unnecessary tax on the American public. I then say, did you know that on average, every American has to spend an additional $1K a year because of the tariffs? Did you know Trump is bailing out farmers because it’s needlessly hurting them? Did you know your tax dollars are being used to bailout farmers, to the cost of billions and billions of dollars? Why are you okay with taxes basically being raised for Trump’s idiotic trade war? Do you want the ability to buy cheap electronics and goods? Trump is taking that away from you. You are negatively affected because of Trumps tariffs (I.e. taxes). I thought republicans were against tax increases. What changed? :ufdup:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Cats out the bag... russia would’ve helped the gop retain the house in 2018 if that was the case

Or you forgot a couple states a few weeks ago thrawted Russian attempts to prob their election systems..

Ohio said they thwarted something. That’s what they said. I think they are saying this now preemptively so they can deny the Russians doing something next November.

Do you see how the Russians won? The elections aren’t close and they have sowed doubt in the electorate.

Jhoon

Daps
I often wonder this too. When you talk to brainwashed cult Trump supporters (which are everywhere in TX), they think the impeachment really is a hoax. I stopped even discussing this with them.

I then say, you know Trump’s failed tariffs are really another unnecessary tax on the American public. I then say, did you know that on average, every American has to spend an additional $1K a year because of the tariffs? Did you know Trump is bailing out farmers because it’s needlessly hurting them? Did you know your tax dollars are being used to bailout farmers, to the cost of billions and billions of dollars? Why are you okay with taxes basically being raised for Trump’s idiotic trade war? Do you want the ability to buy cheap electronics and goods? Trump is taking that away from you. You are negatively affected because of Trumps tariffs (I.e. taxes). I thought republicans were against tax increases. What changed? :ufdup:

That sounds like a lot of wasted energy.

Jhoon

Daps
Again if that was the case why didn’t russia help the gop in 2018? Trump has zero cards to play..
Why would they care about local elections? Your local official has no sway over Putin getting his money. One guy sets the foreign agenda, and that is whom the Russians are most interested in protecting.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why would they care about local elections? Your local official has no sway over Putin getting his money. One guy sets the foreign agenda, and that is whom the Russians are most interested in protecting.
Stop quoting me you faq... they should care.... letting the opposition get control of the local elections prevents the other side from cheating instead of the same side have full control like they did in 2016

you know how this works