Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does Rudy even make money doing these days? Its not like he's representing anyone legally and Trump doesn't pay him, so how exactly is he making his money since he doesn't have an official government job?
He was already a multimillionaire. If he didn't screw that up in divorces and fukking his cousins, money shouldn't be an issue for him.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This idea is not bad

I don’t wanna think about him being re elected

BUT I believe the Democrats will take the Senate in 2020. The nightmare scenario of him being re-elected won’t be bad because he would be removed by the Senate in 2020

Hell of a risk though :francis:

That won't happen.

Even if Dems win the Senate (which is possible, but they probably won't) they still won't have enough votes to remove him. Remember you need 2/3rds .

If Trump doesn't get voted out we're stuck with him until 2024 (unless he has to leave office due to a health issue).

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That won't happen.

Even if Dems win the Senate (which is possible, but they probably won't) they still won't have enough votes to remove him. Remember you need 2/3rds .

If Trump doesn't get voted out we're stuck with him until 2024 (unless he has to leave office due to a health issue).
He can still be convicted in the senate, you don’t need 2/3rds for that but say the Dems do when the senate and it’s not even close why would remaining republicans have any incentive at that point to protect trump? He would the sole reason the GOP lost both houses now ask yourself you don’t think there would be enough votes in the senate in 2021 to remove trump? Smarten up B.... Romney will be the leader of the GOP after 2020.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He was already a multimillionaire. If he didn't screw that up in divorces and fukking his cousins, money shouldn't be an issue for him.
That was a major reason of me asking, I know he ins't broke but he's been divorced like twice recently.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
A lot of them are being silent cowards because no one has the courage to be the first to put their neck out.

They will come out of hiding after 2020 when they lost the majority of the senate and those remaining will speak up as its not politically beneficial to them anymore

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He can still be convicted in the senate, you don’t need 2/3rds for that but say the Dems do when the senate and it’s not even close why would remaining republicans have any incentive at that point to protect trump? He would the sole reason the GOP lost both houses now ask yourself you don’t think there would be enough votes in the senate in 2021 to remove trump? Smarten up B.... Romney will be the leader of the GOP after 2020.
And you can see Roomney positioning himself too. If there is to be a Republican party to salvage, he sees the opportunity to be the man to do it and I'm sure he has at least some backing to take the reigns. Trump is freaking out because he knows the votes arent a sure thing in the Senate to stop a removal from office. They've been trying to get a head count on the record for a while now starting with Grahams pledge back in September. Ill say there's a bigger chance for removal than we think.