Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'm watching Nancy Pelosi's CNN town hall on Impeachment. God she's a horrible & cringe speaker. Her points are there, her delivery and stumbles are terrible.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He's going to say the elections are illegitimate due to Russian hacking when he loses :skip:
The democrats said it was Russia. So it's Russia. Sorry folks but that's just how it goes. Bill Barr will investigate and I will remain President until we find out what happened. Could take years folks, believe me.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It's not like he can't pay for himself, but I'm curious too.
What does Rudy even make money doing these days? Its not like he's representing anyone legally and Trump doesn't pay him, so how exactly is he making his money since he doesn't have an official government job?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
What does Rudy even make money doing these days? Its not like he's representing anyone legally and Trump doesn't pay him, so how exactly is he making his money since he doesn't have an official government job?

Probably makes good money delivering speeches and doing consulting work.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Trump and has done a lot of damage to this country.

People are now enabled to act without shame because there really is no penalty for blatantly lying and taking contradictory positions.

What I now fear is the next guy who can inspire Trump like support, but is shrewd and intelligent.
If there was a candidate like that it would probably be another businessman with no political experience.

Trump’s unique quality is that he inspires the white working class and poor more than traditional Repubs.

So perhaps a more shrewd intelligent Trump could win over more independents, but potentially lose some of the mountain dew in babies bottles vote.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude makes money in lumps. He made millions being a foreign agent and probably made mid six figures in big law. Also, Social security and City of New York pension.

Last edited: