Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This country isn't as progressive as people may think. It is a country of white anxiety, white victimization, white male sexism, white arrogance, white supremacy, all of which Trump represents.

But hey, keep thinking Impeachment is actually a check on Trump.
Impeachment is a check on any future president who doesn’t happen to be as dumb as him. Please God tell me you’re just trolling everyday and not serious.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

This idea is not bad

I don’t wanna think about him being re elected

BUT I believe the Democrats will take the Senate in 2020. The nightmare scenario of him being re-elected won’t be bad because he would be removed by the Senate in 2020

Hell of a risk though :francis:

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This country isn't as progressive as people may think. It is a country of white anxiety, white victimization, white male sexism, white arrogance, white supremacy, all of which Trump represents.

But hey, keep thinking Impeachment is actually a check on Trump.
You're missing the bigger picture

The GOP is actually painting themselves into a corner because they are losing seats like the shyts were on sale on Black Friday. So it's either impeach Trump and let the chips fall where they may OR don't impeach him and face the full wrath of a Left that would probably not be as strong as it is if you didn't side with Donald fukking Trump in the first place.

The winner of the election next year will likely have to face a Democratic House and Senate in the next few years...so either Trump is

1. Impeached and removed from office (Not Likely)

OR

2. Loses the election (More than likely AND with a Dem controlled House and a GOP Senate that will pay for being his fukktoy for the past few years)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

This idea is not bad

I don’t wanna think about him being re elected

BUT I believe the Democrats will take the Senate in 2020. The nightmare scenario of him being re-elected won’t be bad because he would be removed by the Senate in 2020

Hell of a risk though :francis:

Dems only need to flip 6 seats, GOP has to defend 23 seats with 4 of them not seeking re-election and 5 seats already leaning blue...

Looking at the current trends from 2018 elections and 2019 governorships turning blue then lean the Dems is are going to take the senate.. either way wether trump is re elected or not he’s food

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited: