Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Okay yall told me whats up. But look at the Dem field, do any of these fukk nikkaz have a chance?
Yes as long as they pick someone that appeals to independents. That is literally all they need to do. 2020 is being handed to the Democrats but they have to be smart. You can't run Warren. You can't run Sanders.

You need a Biden. A Buttiegieg. Hell, even Bloomberg has a better chance than the far left ones simply because he appeals to a broader voter base. I know that will illicit laughs from many on here but I'm telling you....dudes on here don't understand politics like they think they do. Folks get into these echo chambers and think they know something. It's not just the folks in your back yard that are headed to the polls. And you need mass appeal.

You need Democrats. You need Independents. And you need Republicans. Yes! There are Republican voters out there that will rock with the right Democrat candidate because they are tired of trump! They aren't in large numbers but they are out there! Politics is way more complicated than dudes on here make it out to be. You need mass appeal. Need!

Obama is telling the Democrats to get the hell away from this far left shyt for a reason.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes as long as they pick someone that appeals to independents. That is literally all they need to do. 2020 is being handed to the Democrats but they have to be smart. You can't run Warren. You can't run Sanders.

You need a Biden. A Buttiegieg. Hell, even Bloomberg has a better chance than the far left ones simply because he appeals to a broader voter base. I know that will illicit laughs from many on here but I'm telling you....dudes on here don't understand politics like they think they do. Folks get into these echo chambers and think they know something. It's not just the folks in your back yard that are headed to the polls. And you need mass appeal.

You need Democrats. You need Independents. And you need Republicans. Yes! There are Republican voters out there that will rock with the right Democrat candidate because they are tired of trump! They aren't in large numbers but they are out there! Politics is way more complicated than dudes on here make it out to be. You need mass appeal. Need!

Obama is telling the Democrats to get the hell away from this far left shyt for a reason.
:russ: Bernie has a bigger following than Biden. Dude has more crossover appeal. Biden only appeals to old cacs and corporate interests.

Booty judge:mjlol:

Bloomberg:pachaha:

Breh you wilding

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:dead:Warren and Sanders can’t be elected but Donald fukking Trump is president right now.:russ:
This country isn't as progressive as people may think. It is a country of white anxiety, white victimization, white male sexism, white arrogance, white supremacy, all of which Trump represents.

But hey, keep thinking Impeachment is actually a check on Trump.