Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Impeachment is a check on any future president who doesn’t happen to be as dumb as him. Please God tell me you’re just trolling everyday and not serious.
And who is to say a future President would give a damn? Especially if they know they won't be removed from office? Some people are dumb enough to repeat history and not care.
You're missing the bigger picture

The GOP is actually painting themselves into a corner because they are losing seats like the shyts were on sale on Black Friday. So it's either impeach Trump and let the chips fall where they may OR don't impeach him and face the full wrath of a Left that would probably not be as strong as it is if you didn't side with Donald fukking Trump in the first place.

The winner of the election next year will likely have to face a Democratic House and Senate in the next few years...so either Trump is

1. Impeached and removed from office (Not Likely)

OR

2. Loses the election (More than likely AND with a Dem controlled House and a GOP Senate that will pay for being his fukktoy for the past few years)
GOP was most likely gonna lose the Senate regardless of Impeachment.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
And who is to say a future President would give a damn? Especially if they know they won't be removed from office? Some people are dumb enough to repeat history and not care.

GOP was most likely gonna lose the Senate regardless of Impeachment.
Negative.

If Trump wins re election that means they had enough turnout to keep the Senate

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm