Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Starting to think absolutely nothing is gonna come out of this except a fired up Trump base of supporters going into the 2020 elections :/
When the fukk will you clown nikkas realize trumps base isn’t who got him elected.. it ain’t enough of them

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When the fukk will you clown nikkas realize trumps base isn’t who got him elected.. it ain’t enough of them

Then who did? :dahell:

Trump's base isn't just people who go to MAGA rallies, it's the 40% that will ride for him no matter what.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Trump's base isn't just people who go to MAGA rallies, it's the 40% that will ride for him no matter what.

why give a fukk about them though? they're unreachable.

all this " woah woah, trump's base is just gonna get fired up!:whoa:" shyt is nonsense. they were already 'fired up' and going to vote for him regardless.

so what difference does impeachment make? is it gonna make them yell "MAGA!" even louder or something?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
why give a fukk about them though? they're unreachable.

all this " woah woah, trump's base is just gonna get fired up!:whoa:" shyt is nonsense. they were already 'fired up' and going to vote for him regardless.

so what difference does impeachment make? is it gonna make them yell "MAGA!" even louder or something?

I agree. Dude was digging up dirt on Biden at least in part to fire up his base. But better not impeach him for it, or it’ll fire up his base.

Trump is one of the greatest bullies of our time but we need the Dems to punch him back, period.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Starting to think absolutely nothing is gonna come out of this except a fired up Trump base of supporters going into the 2020 elections :/

Disagree people are fed up. Delaware County which is a suburban county west of Philly 90 percent full of whites went democrat completely since the civil war. I think people are waking up

I think Repubs will try and cheat again

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He has lost independent voters and his base was never going anywhere anyway. It's amazing how this needs to be endlessly drilled into you guys' heads and you still come in here acting as if his base is supposed to mysteriously go somewhere.

Here's what will happen. House will go for impeachment and Senate, scared to death of their voters, will not vote to convict. So Trump becomes to first president to be impeached and have to face voters. A big damn deal that nobody has really brought up and discussed yet.

2020 will not be 2016. Ya'll gotta stop being so damn frightened of his base.:hhh: shyt is pathetic.

I know you're thinking well how can he say that? how can he know that?

I already laid it out. He has lost independent voters and they absolutely will decide the election. They have for decades. People get stuck in echo chambers and forget about middle of the road voters. They gave him a chance in 2016. A good number of them did.:francis: Middle of the road voters are not fooling with him this time around. BUT that does not mean go off the deep end and run far left candidates...you'll just end up with middle of the road voters staying home. This is why folks like Bernie and Warren can't beat trump...but I digress a little.

The folks in the Senate who will vote to not convict will end up getting that work anyway because of once again middle of the road voters and/or increased left leaning voting in their districts. The Democrat/Independent voters...already fired up because the impeachment was stalled thanks to traitorous Republicans in the Senate...will come out in even stronger numbers!

There will be increased voting from Democrats not Republicans. This is literally already happening nationwide in red and blue states. It has been reported extensively and yet dudes still come in here Oh bu bu bu trump's base! Something is wrong with you cowardly dudes.:stopitslime:

There will be backlash voter wise when the Senate chooses not to convict. The evidence is too strong. So if they decide to keep dude in office which I am sure they will. It's Trump over Country with these dudes.:yeshrug: If they decide to do that it will put a black mark on the back of everybody who decided to keep him around.:manny:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Disagree people are fed up. Delaware County which is a suburban county west of Philly 90 percent full of whites went democrat completely since the civil war. I think people are waking up

I think Repubs will try and cheat again
And I mean that's happening all over this country. Here in Louisiana Orleans Parish went 90% for Bel Edwards...you could argue about the man being a moderate democrat or whatever but my point is that Orleans didn't go that high for Hillary. Definitely fired up voters out there!

People just can't stop trying to give trump's base lip service.:mjpls:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

To add onto this, 2020 won't feature someone like Hillary Clinton who is the equivalent of the anti-christ to many Trumpanzees and Classic Republicans alike. The people who came out to vote for Trump because Hillary was worse might sit this one out

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Do the math nikka, he lost the popular vote by 3 million and won by 90k votes in 3 fukkin states.. The fukk you think? it was voter suppression .. I'm getting real tired of you contrarian ass nikkas :hhh: