Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Happy thanksgiving American brehs and brehettes.

It's my sincerest hope that this is the last Thanksgiving that we will be having where Trump is a popular topic on thecoli.
Next year is when that’s a possibility. He won’t go peacefully or even gracefully so that’s hopefully the end.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Happy thanksgiving American brehs and brehettes.

It's my sincerest hope that this is the last Thanksgiving that we will be having where Trump is a popular topic on thecoli.
Regardless of whether he gets re-elected or not, he'll definitely be a topic next year during the entire month of November.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
So Sondland was lying about the second call on sept 9th where he stated he asked the Pres what does he want? And Trump replied “I WANT NOTHING?” :mjgrin:

Sondland dumb ass is going to get locked up just for being a fukkin dumb ass and a liar :mjlol:
Man, fukk Sondland! :pacspit:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

The entire world takes Trump for the joke that he is. Yet, for 8 years, Trumptards and Rethuglicans were claiming that "Obama was making other countries walk over us" :snoop:.

Maybe you shouldn’t take anything they say seriously.

it’s an honest suggestion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Elaborate
everyone around him is an international or intelligence asset criminal. The FBI just tracks whoever Trump is around.

And honestly, a lot of guys like Felix Sater are known snitches at the highest levels.