Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He openly said he can/will blackmail the president

Trump's issues aside that seems like enough to open an investigation/grand jury into Rudy(granted we know there are already several).
It sounds rather subpoena/warrant worthy since the R's continue to run with the Biden conspiracy and old Lindsey wrote a stern letter requesting an investigation. So Rudy, let's see what you have in this safe of yours. Its like he forgot that a search warrant was used on Cohen.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I stopped following Seth Abramson a while ago because he started to resemble a lot of the same analyzing Trump for profit accounts that sprung up. But this is an interesting analysis of Trump's impeachment defense, it is much more viable than we expect. I think Seth is on to something:

THREAD

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I stopped following Seth Abramson a while ago because he started to resemble a lot of the same analyzing Trump for profit accounts that sprung up. But this is an interesting analysis of Trump's impeachment defense, it is much more viable than we expect. I think Seth is on to something:

THREAD

That the issue with a narrow set of impeachment articles. I've been having doubts myself because I don't know that the average voter cares this much about foreign policy and this is a wonky policy issue.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
That the issue with a narrow set of impeachment articles. I've been having doubts myself because I don't know that the average voter cares this much about foreign policy and this is a wonky policy issue.
Most americans don't care about anything. these are the same americans that want the justice system to be to be tough on crime for non whites but want affluenza applied liberally for whites.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Media is complicit in the gaslighting. I’m reading articles about impeachment not swaying the public and scared democrats and all the quotes are from republican sources.:dead:

Yup. Can't give a shyt what CNN or Republican accounts are pushing. I don't see that weak ass what if bs from most people that are democrats or on the left.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers