Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If we're talking game theory republicans have done an amazing job framing what it means to be an American while at the same time doing whatever it takes to maintain power.

Dems allowed Republicans to be associated with being patriots, pro military, and pro constitution. And here we are.

This is one place where I don't think the establishment receives enough criticism and a a result has led to the current leftist revolution among youth.

The conversation now starts with, 'you're weak' or 'you're corrupt.'
It’s a fukking scam, because we all know at the heart of this “patriotism” is blatant and unapologetic racism, bigotry, and classism that lacks any and all empathy or goodwill for any citizens that are not white, male, straight, and rich. I’m sure we all know people that pretend not to be robot monster fukkfaces, because they are involved in charity, religion, or some other organizations that give the outward appearance of civility or compassion, but it’s all another scam. If you really sit down and think about it, you become completely cynical and disenfranchised, because there are very few “leaders” you can trust, but at the same time, without at least some kind of political capitalism, there truly is no solution short of civil unrest, and the citizens in this country(me included) are too “comfortable” or scared to lose what we have to riot in the streets. If I didn’t have a family to take care of, I might put actions behind my words, but as of right now, I can only contribute in a small way though helping campaigns, writing, and calling. I’m sure a lot of us that feel this passionate are stuck by circumstances like me, and these villains take every advantage of it to con the system. I hate this fukkface and every single fukking suck cocker that is any way supporting him and trying to kill us (slowburn, but killing us is what they are doing, and us is anyone that will not support this bullshyt)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't see many old white men (you know, the group that actually votes) voting Warren or Sanders. They would vote Biden. That progressive shyt scares a lot of them. Which is why I think Biden has an easier chance to win those states than the others.

Anyway, I hate when people go off topic in threads so I don't want to keep discussing off topic stuff in here. I'd rather go to the other thread.
Thankfully they die. :yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But Cohen did lie initially. And that lying made him a shytty witness that could hardly be used. If the gov't wants to make an airtight case it has to make sure that Parnas' info is truly legit. His word doesn't mean shyt until there are receipts to back it up.
This is a stupid take. Most informants aren't good, upstanding, honest people.