Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I've said this before. If Trump and the GOP don't lose big in 2020, I'm moving to Canada. Fukk it.

I can no longer live in a country where so many people are such idiots and racists and allow these Republicans clowns to maintain power.
It's not that easy to move to Canada, breh. I been trying lmao. I would have been gone in 2017 if it was easy. Considering moving out west.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've said this before. If Trump and the GOP don't lose big in 2020, I'm moving to Canada. Fukk it.

I can no longer live in a country where so many people are such idiots and racists and allow these Republicans clowns to maintain power.

:francis: start looking at housing

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

I want this clown Graham to be crushed by Jaime Harrison in 2020 :snoop: :beli:

But it's South Carolina, so they only elect tap dancing "good negroes" like Tim Scott :mjpls: :martin:

At this point he mines well come out to the public and admit that they have shyt on him and he is being blackballed. He likes black men and boy’s pause. I am betting anything. The trump golf session showed him everything