Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if anyone has taken him to the side and clued him in on if such a server existed, it would be long gone by now since people with a little common sense who commit crimes don't tend to hold on to the evidence of said crimes.

386alt.jpg

:shaq:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's crazy that Trump and his underlings/sychopants managed to be way worse than even Bolton and Sessions :mindblown:

I'm still shocked that we are where we are today, it's unbelievable.
People chose to stay home in the swing states and now here we are

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Classic Flashback:

I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. :dame: And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

Our POTUS people.....God help us.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Trimp is never finished. These are confederate supporters.
True, this might be the true downfall of this country as a major power:manny:. This is arguably way worse than Watergate considering the reality that it consist of national security and racist white folks don't give a fukk ?:mjtf:

Sn: Still can't get over all :flabbynsick: Mueller was . " trimp I mean trump :flabbynsick: " useless testify

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Classic Flashback 2:

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.

full

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjlol:ironically they're for "each other"

those anti-government/martial law/FEMA camp/survivalists cacs and people? Trump supporters.

But so many guns...

they'll end up warring with one another if anything

there's no concise ideals or ways they would carry this out not saying it's impossible

plus the crazy ass three percenters/anti-government/libertarian types out number them and even they have been at odds with one another when they get their chance to protect the country from "tyranny"

Thus to say you shouldn't prepare yourself for some brief and quick quasi armed conflict (don't go overboard or crank about it) but I wouldn't lose sleep over some cacs who practice in the woods and never have had any real live fire experience.

The ugly truth of the matter about that is that a lot of them are stockpiling guns for an imaginary race war.

Why Are White Men Stockpiling Guns?

It's low-key kind of a scary thing that a small percentage of the population is doing that. I could see it getting ugly if Trump loses.