Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Fu*k Bolton in general, but still: :whoo:

@AmbJohnBolton
Re: speaking up -- since resigning as National Security Advisor, the @WhiteHouse refused to return access to my personal Twitter account. Out of fear of what I may say? To those who speculated I went into hiding, I’m sorry to disappoint!
13:34 - 22 Nov 2019

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I won't post the tweet but Sen. Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee (aka the Evil Witch of the South) just tried to "out the whistle blower" on Twitter and try to pin it on Lt. Col. Vindman.

This is the "We love the military" party, brehs. I fukking hate Republicans :scust:.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He’s talking big shyt right now I’m curious to see if he will maintain this current energy he is displaying.
He's in the middle of trying to sell his book, he ain't on sh*t don't even pay it much attention.

He has had plenty of time to speak with the House Intel Committee and others if he had real intentions of providing anything relevant.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
At this point he mines well come out to the public and admit that they have shyt on him and he is being blackballed. He likes black men and boy’s pause. I am betting anything. The trump golf session showed him everything
What’s funny is the other senator from South Carolina is also a “bachelor” and is a black republican:gucci:

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
It's crazy that Trump and his underlings/sychopants managed to be way worse than even Bolton and Sessions :mindblown:

I'm still shocked that we are where we are today, it's unbelievable.

Trump assumed their awfulness meant loyalty but they had principles, even if those principles were mostly evil.

Sessions just wanted to hurt black people and institute reefer madness 2019.

All Bolton wanted was to watch the Middle East burn in Nuclear hellfire.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Trump assumed their awfulness meant loyalty but they had principles, even if those principles were mostly evil.

Sessions just wanted to hurt black people and institute reefer madness 2019.

All Bolton wanted was to watch the Middle East burn in Nuclear hellfire.
If Biden and sessions are elected what would their marijuana legislation look like?

will they continue to be tough on crime?