Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump went on an hour unhinged phone call with fox & news friends to spew the very same conspiracies that Fiona Hill shot down yesterday.:snoop::snoop::martin::martin:

Anything to protect Russia brehs:martin:

Even Fox and Friends was exhausted by the end of that call and trying to unsuccessfully end the call. :mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think this is the best strategy for the Democrats. The Republicans will never have him removed, so just keep the inquiry going into the election. It will totally distract Trump for all of 2020 and the Republicans won't be able to make it go away.

I agree, if possible they should drag things out and time the Senate vote as close to the election as possible.

That way the outrage from the GOPs acquittal will be fresh in people's minds when they hit the voting booth.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:ohhh:

EJ8tzksWkAAkLgO
Looks like “What about Chappaquiddikk was the What about her emails :damn:of the 70s

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think this is the best strategy for the Democrats. The Republicans will never have him removed, so just keep the inquiry going into the election. It will totally distract Trump for all of 2020 and the Republicans won't be able to make it go away.

It also helps the 5 Dem senators (Booker, Harris, Sanders, Warren, Klobuchar) run their respective Presidential campaigns and not be bogged down for a trial.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:yeshrug:

Interesting question though.
If this happens would the Dems be willing to sacrifice Biden to get Trump out of the paint?

I personally think Warren or Sanders can beat Trump. If I were Pelosi I would tell Biden to stand down and let those two duke it out, and see how the Senate trial would play out.

Last edited: