Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
How when he said he doesn’t know Lev and he’s talking internal state affairs with him?
Cause it's not going to impact the impeachment proceedings and we know unless something more damning comes out he's gonna skate on this from the media

It just shows his incompetence and dishonesty..but we knew that already

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause it's not going to impact the impeachment proceedings and we know unless something more damning comes out he's gonna skate on this from the media

It just shows his incompetence and dishonesty..but we knew that already
That doesn’t mean it’s not incriminating. Republicans already had their minds made up. Nothing will get them to convict. In a regular trial that tape would def be incriminating and used in court.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I’m in the army and these dudes love trump! Like damn near worship him. I don’t even argue with them anymore. I just nod my head and go about my business. Lol

I hope they the first ones to fight (and die) in Iran.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There won't be a single person claiming to be a Trump supporter. In true cowardly fashion they will wipe him and their support for him from their brains. This is what they do.

....until someone digs up their old Tweets and pics from social media :lolbron:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its obvious this dudes fukked up 10x over. I expect the senate to be cowards and let him off the hook tho. :yeshrug:

Only way to get him out is in November, we gotta vote.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Of course... :mjlol:

Jones is toast regardless in Nov.. dude got nothing to lose with a guilty vote
They better move if they vote guilty. If Scalise went against trump in any way these backwood folks in Louisiana would put a hit out on his head. Believe it.:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

I wish I was joking.:usure:

This Trump shyt is about the bring out the worst in his base. Stay safe out here fellas in the coming months. And vote in November!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Murkowski will vote no on witnesses, allowing Romney and Collins to vote yes.

Trump will not attack them knowing he needs Collins to win her seat. Mitch is coordinating all of this with the WH.
She’s toast in Nov no matter how she votes.. Collins is a fukkin clown I doubt she votes yes.. But they are giving her that work in Maine in ads calling her a fukkin spinless coward

if they vote yes on the witnesses.. you better believe Trump is going to go ape shyt on Twitter disparaging them... Mitch can try to get trump not to attack them all he wants.. That trump train never late

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
She’s toast in Nov no matter how she votes.. Collins is a fukkin clown I doubt she votes yes.. But they are giving her that work in Maine in ads calling her a fukkin spinless coward

if they vote yes on the witnesses.. you better believe Trump is going to go ape shyt on Twitter disparaging them... Mitch can try to get trump not to attack them all he wants.. That trump train never late
Not getting my hopes up

But Trump might lose this